HA!.......hahahaha

Started by Alazar is Back, February 01, 2008, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Finally firetooth got what was coming to him. Serves him right, he will learn to quit taunting me. If he doesn't learn it fast then he's in for a world o hurt. :wink: Im no longer very mad im now happy! :D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shade

I'm probably going to find myself working as a maid for Volkov to pay off that hefty assassination price, but it was rather satisfying  :P

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shade on February 01, 2008, 07:15:29 PM
I'm probably going to find myself working as a maid for Volkov to pay off that hefty assassination price, but it was rather satisfying  :P

I couldnt agree more! :D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

this is the silliest scheme i've seen in a while, you guys. Doesn't take my admin powers to see how through your schemes.

Shadow

I give up. I try to make up with Shade and Alazar and then Alazar kills kell and Shade pays to have Firetooth killed. Can't you let it go? It's been ages now.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 01, 2008, 09:01:05 PM
this is the silliest scheme i've seen in a while, you guys. Doesn't take my admin powers to see how through your schemes.

Your going ot have to be more specific mate, I've got alot of ballsn up in the air at the moment.

Shadow...I don't see how either of those two events relate to you at all, we have resolved our fued with you, these are completely unrelated

Shadow

Both kell and Firetooth are my friends. It relates to me. Killing a new player is pathetic, and I won't even bring the kell debate back. Just... let it go. Move on. Work on breaking the emp on turbo instead of wasting everyone's time with your foolish power games.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 01, 2008, 07:12:54 PM
Finally firetooth got what was coming to him. Serves him right, he will learn to quit taunting me. If he doesn't learn it fast then he's in for a world o hurt. :wink: Im no longer very mad im now happy! :D
*claps sarcasticly*
I had been expecting this, this is your stupidest scheme yet, you seem to think that bob-sama is my brother as well, what an idiot. Yes Alazar I am not the idiot, but you, you are beyond idiotness. I'd been meaning to revolt to wildcat anyway, thanks for the favour. :P
Honestly alazar and shade dont fight fare either, I did not put a bounty on their heads, or hide  behind assumed users.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

And what is interesting is they think that the ARC is allies with the armarda, where as at this point it isnt. And firetooth, I was going to tell you but you were away for so long I forgot, sorry.

Firetooth

Not your fault pip ;)
Yes, were are not allies, even if we are still in contact, the clans themselves are not allies

And strange how alazar called me the idiot first, anyway alazar atleast I dont bully noobs around to get my rank, go find someone weaker then you who won't put up a fight *sighs* shade begun this war and specifically said it was a kill war, but then I get called an idiot when I say so.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

(sorry for the double post)
Oh and since alazar and shade enjoy such silly power games, here's a fun one for them:
The contents of my jar are what I plan for the future, they have now been changed from the packet of crisps and a fiver to somethig far greater...and if alazar thought that was a kill run, he was sorely mistaken, I used over 250turns on NOT attacking him...if I would've used all he would be dead right now ;)

pippin the mighty

Thats different now. This war should be settled fairly, you two should orgernise a war between 2 clan of any members willing to join, it would be great fun and you two could become friends from it. And the victor will be the winner of the war, and no further arguments.

Firetooth

I'd already tried to forget about this whole thing before...alazar seems set to try to wreck my time on this game. I am actually so fed up of his winging and whining all the time, then gettting mad like anything, going on murderous rampages and insulting others. Its a game alazar, cant you get over it, you dont see me going making topics accusing others of wrecking the game, others of manipulating their siblings, and all the while whilst I (in the example of what i do not do) am playing silly power games, I just feel like saying "get a life please" ::)

thomaskreisman

Hey pippin we sould be allies with the armada. I ceep trying to tell you that what do you have ageinst them? you founded them.

pippin the mighty

I dont have anything against them, I am just busy at the moment.