The Game is dead!

Started by Alazar is Back, February 01, 2008, 01:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Point taken.
Im just generally in a bad mood today, ignore me if something I post doesn't make sense.
Also alazar threating to go on murderous rampages will just mean people will kill him so he cant. He threatens to kill others over things he does himself regulary anyway. I found it ammusing he threatened to kill my brother for sacking, when the war with kell started because he sacked kell. My brother's so anoyyed at being accused of being told by me to do this, he might join these forums just because of this one topic. Now he's made an enemy of someone he hasn't even had 5message interactions with *claps loudly*
If Alazar does not start think of the consequences of his actions soon, he will do serious damage to the game.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on February 01, 2008, 05:03:19 PM
Point taken.
Im just generally in a bad mood today, ignore me if something I post doesn't make sense.
Also alazar threating to go on murderous rampages will just mean people will kill him so he cant. He threatens to kill others over things he does himself regulary anyway. I found it ammusing he threatened to kill my brother for sacking, when the war with kell started because he sacked kell. My brother's so anoyyed at being accused of being told by me to do this, he might join these forums just because of this one topic. Now he's made an enemy of someone he hasn't even had 5message interactions with *claps loudly*
If Alazar does not start think of the consequences of his actions soon, he will do serious damage to the game.

And you will be the first damage i do to the game. I warned him about doing it and i will warn him again, as i warned you. I was gonna give you a chance until you failed a kill run on me yet again. Im so [wash my mouth out!!!] sick of people messing with me, if nothing else windy has more of a point than anybody. If you dont like how i act then why not try and help the situation out by not peeing me off every single day. I said you were stupid because you sent me a ton of annoying messages, tried to kill me then onlined me all in the same way. I have had it up to here *reaches really high*. I meant what i said and i will not take it anymore try something someone i dare you because i hold grudges for a long time and i will personally make sure you never win a set again. I am not the best player but i know how to cause a lil havoc and make people mad. Say what you want, flame me all you want, but in the end i don't give a [poop] kiss my you know what.

EDIT:Yes me and shade are friends. He lives a few blocks away but most times we go our own ways except for a round like this. So stfu about it already.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

The game is dying because of players like you alazar, not the other way round. This is scaring away noobs and making you unpopular alazar, if you really want to help the game, quit doing this or leave it.
And kill my brother alazar and you'll have the biggest clan on reg on you...heh yes I am a bit proud he has the biggest clan in reg...but then again your clan is the only other clan (not much competetion then)
You wreck the game with your silly power games, this war was origanally went to be a bit of fun, not a baut of insults. Also if you corrupt anyone in my clan again I will make sure I kill run you myself.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

This is a useless topic, its not solving anything, just maddening everyone further. Shade has told me he intends to bring A.R.C into this, where they are nothing to do with this. So unless you solve this, the game IS dead.

Firetooth

Then shade is sadder then I thought.
A.R.C. are not any part of this, they are recruiting noobs mainly, please refrain from driving away MORE new players to this game...

pippin the mighty

Bob-sama has come to the ARC because alazar and shade have been attacking/threatning him. You are pushing him over the edge, he is even thinking of leaving, and if that keeps happening I will get involved in this war.

Heh, whats funny is this is like a new world war, theres alot of people involved.

Firetooth

Alazar should change his name to noob bullier, bob sama does not deseve to die, he's been trying to aid me back the aid I sent him earlier and was angry when I died, he has been very loyal and failed to join wrath when offered. I have given him a wildcat strat (not sure if he'll use it) which I plan to use myself anyway. If alazar and shade keep bullying noobs, they should get kicked from the game. Shade even admitted they were going after the *newbie* clan himself.

Wolf Snare

the game is not dying, stop causing all this unneccissary drama amounst yourselves. Try looking at your surroundings, and focus on the real issues, like rival clans, an emperor pillaging your lands with 13 bil net, etc.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

thomaskreisman

Firetooth

CobyCopper

Well I might as well post now. I'm back to Redwall... I was a player for about 3-4 rounds a few years ago, and now I'm back because I liked this game. Anyways--I'm not very strong... I'll not be making a run to #2 or even the top 5 anytime soon... when I do, it's probably going to be surprising for myself and others. Anyways--I helped Firetooth because he helped me last round and this round. His aid was invaluable in getting me back into this game.

Shadow

Welcome back :)

I suggest you send a message to Hidden Fox, I believe he is leading a learning clan that could help you a lot. Feel free to send me any questions you have as well.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

CobyCopper

Most of my questions are answered and I'm up to a respectable point. Fortunately I closed a bit of the networth gap--previously it was 2x my net was the next guy up.

wolf bite

Nice to see old people come back, welcome

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

Quote from: pippin the mighty on February 02, 2008, 03:08:17 AM
Bob-sama has come to the ARC because alazar and shade have been attacking/threatning him. You are pushing him over the edge, he is even thinking of leaving, and if that keeps happening I will get involved in this war.

Heh, whats funny is this is like a new world war, theres alot of people involved.
I did attack him but very few times. I never threatened him either. Even though he was hitting me hard daily.
Quote from: Firetooth on February 02, 2008, 02:56:45 AM
The game is dying because of players like you alazar, not the other way round. This is scaring away noobs and making you unpopular alazar, if you really want to help the game, quit doing this or leave it.
And kill my brother alazar and you'll have the biggest clan on reg on you...heh yes I am a bit proud he has the biggest clan in reg...but then again your clan is the only other clan (not much competetion then)
You wreck the game with your silly power games, this war was origanally went to be a bit of fun, not a baut of insults. Also if you corrupt anyone in my clan again I will make sure I kill run you myself.

Big means nothing, its skill that matters :wink: And i don't know how many times i have to say this but i never planned on killing your brother even though his clan knocks me down to 2-3k land between runs...I should eliminate him but i will not waste my time and turns. Talk to your brother, we have already sorted it out i think even though he sacked me again.....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..