Our Great Admins!

Started by Alazar is Back, January 27, 2008, 02:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I have been meaning to show my appreciation to the admins for awhile now, but i never quite got around to it. Since i have been part of this great community here at Rwl i have been helped graciously by the admins in helping me fine tune strats, reviving and undisabling my accounts, or just helping me in some other aspect of the game. The admins here get alot of the bad wrap because people throw ideas around and think that the admins are not real people and should get to it as soon as it is mentioned. I hear a few people say nice things about them here and there, but they truly don't get the recognition they deserve.

First ill start with peace, he is great because he is always throwing hints around about some new aspect of the game and talking to me about a few strategies.

Wolf Bite is always around, always lurking somewhere near ready to help, he is in my opinion the real central building or stronghold of this website and is widely recognized as so in the entire Promi community.

Then you have the wonderful Lady Shael. She works extremely hard to keep up with all the complaints about bugs, believe me i know i used to help test things for her. She has stuck with us through all of her exams and other real life issues that are realistically much more important than this game.

Thanks to all three of you for making my time and everyone else's here enjoyable i really appreciate your time and effort.

~Alazar xoxoxoxo :P

EDIT:Sorry if everything doesn't make sense or a little of it is hard to understand i really aren't very good at writing this kind of thing.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

*nods* although I havent been here as long as alazar, he certainly is right!

Peace is great at making things! hes made a great new theme! and he helps me alot =~)

Wolfbite answers all my questions! and hes made a great journel!

Shael, well she does all the coding round here, and RWL wouldnt be RWL without all of you guys and gal!

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Yay for the admins! Long live RWL! you guys rock!

oh, and Alazar, very thoughtful. I'm sure each of them felt all warm inside when they read this. It is very evident that you have changed for the better since your arrival so long ago, way to go.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

*blushes* Aw, you guys are too much, really. =) You guys are awesome.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

pippin the mighty

wolf bite

... and if more of you don't say nice things, we will do evil things to you all (evil laugh)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

pippin the mighty

Lol, Just those who dont eat cheese and dont say nice things should cover it?

Firetooth

Quote from: wolf bite on January 29, 2008, 12:23:38 PM
... and if more of you don't say nice things, we will do evil things to you all (evil laugh)

Wolf Bite
Wolf bite's getting excited :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: wolf bite on January 29, 2008, 12:23:38 PM

Wolf Bite

-hides behind sofa-

If I let you cuddle my penguins, will you be nice to me?

-shakes-

=P

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Wolf Snare on January 29, 2008, 05:15:50 AM
Yay for the admins! Long live RWL! you guys rock!

oh, and Alazar, very thoughtful. I'm sure each of them felt all warm inside when they read this. It is very evident that you have changed for the better since your arrival so long ago, way to go.

Thanks i appreciate it! :wink: I was in a little of a rush though, sorry i know there is alot that i missed, but i figured it was the thought that counts.  :)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

there will be no cuddling!

Hey thanks for the appreciation! I give cred to windy too, fer all his hard work. He just got a wikiguide goin 'n whatnot

Gen. Volkov

Yes, thanks for all you do.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

I jump on bandwagons!

Much love to the admins for all you do, it is thanks to you that this game is still alive and well ;)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

RWL makes me very happy, by the way. You guys are all fantastic, and i'll always love RWL. I will never stop doing my best for this place that care abouts so much.

/endmooshy