Shadow to Kell.....

Started by Alazar is Back, January 25, 2008, 02:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

those murders were done for your sacks and you had been warned to stop more then once.

thanks to all for their support, i'll bounce back when ever i manage to get revived (having some trouble)

nearly forgot with that before after shot i sent to alzar i ALSO attached

"thats after like 13attack, please stop sacking"
you left that bit out alzar
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

Wow...kill runs are personal this just seems like a bit of a skirmish, definetly not deserving of a kill run, maybe if it was on turbo, but no way on REG.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

This does put me in an interesting situation.

As most of you know my account on reg, (formally "crabby", now "wolf's aid sending account") is not a real account. It is there only to send aid to new people, its ranks, etc, does not matter and it helps only those entering the game.

Some people have sent donations to it to be sent down to new people. I have sent all those donations back to those kind people that sent it.  Kell had sent 5 billion to the account. I had been asking him when was a good time that I could send it back to him.  However, He sent me more money the day before he got killed.

I don't want this account to be a safe bank for people to hide their goods and I don't want to change anything in the game with helping people.  But he was not expecting me to send the money back.  I was about to send all the money back to him the moment I found the shipment, however he was dead.

Soooo, my problem is that I am holding a bunch of Kell's stuff.  My reaction now that he is reborn is to send it back to him.  But because it could seem that I am helping a player, I feel I need to make sure no one sees anything wrong with me doing so.  If no one complains within a few days, I will send him back his own stuff.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

kell

wolf bite that money was to be handed out by you to those who you see fit, i don't want or need it. you were by no means a bank or safehouse that's not why i did it
founder of eire

wolf bite

hehe, I know, it was out of kindness and wanting to help the new people.  Frankly this account (which is not really playing) is in rank 2 with only money and food.  I don't need it. I have thanked all people that sent me aid and sent thier stuff back.  There is now reason that you should be the only one I have not sent stuff back to.  You never intended it to be a bank. And now you can use your own funds back.

Sounds fair?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

Quote from: wolf bite on January 28, 2008, 09:31:04 AM
This does put me in an interesting situation.

As most of you know my account on reg, (formally "crabby", now "wolf's aid sending account") is not a real account. It is there only to send aid to new people, its ranks, etc, does not matter and it helps only those entering the game.

Some people have sent donations to it to be sent down to new people. I have sent all those donations back to those kind people that sent it.  Kell had sent 5 billion to the account. I had been asking him when was a good time that I could send it back to him.  However, He sent me more money the day before he got killed.

I don't want this account to be a safe bank for people to hide their goods and I don't want to change anything in the game with helping people.  But he was not expecting me to send the money back.  I was about to send all the money back to him the moment I found the shipment, however he was dead.

Soooo, my problem is that I am holding a bunch of Kell's stuff.  My reaction now that he is reborn is to send it back to him.  But because it could seem that I am helping a player, I feel I need to make sure no one sees anything wrong with me doing so.  If no one complains within a few days, I will send him back his own stuff.

Wolf Bite

I wouldnt have a problem with it.

Quote from: Shadow on January 27, 2008, 07:13:33 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 27, 2008, 01:50:31 AM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 27, 2008, 01:33:32 AM
But it will most /certainly/ not stop now. Thats what you've caused in your haste. You've made yourself a long-term enemy and then some.

This is why you ought to be more careful on reg.

It is also why he must be more careful on reg. He just made himself a long-term enemy and then some.

true, but he has the support of almost every player here, and you do not.

I can hang.

Quote from: kell on January 27, 2008, 07:42:22 AM
those murders were done for your sacks and you had been warned to stop more then once.

thanks to all for their support, i'll bounce back when ever i manage to get revived (having some trouble)

nearly forgot with that before after shot i sent to alzar i ALSO attached

"thats after like 13attack, please stop sacking"
you left that bit out alzar

Oops, that was seriosuly a mistake i have discussed that i had sacked you, but i quit before you did that then you proceded to do it again, unprevoked? I think so.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

Wolf's right Kell, you deserve your stuff back. You're too generous mate. :P
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

kell

ive chatted wolf bite about it, and i want him to keep it, we know ill bounce back in a few runs, that stuff could really make a difference to new people struggling.
the main thing is ive kept my warlord number #4 makes me all special
founder of eire