Bashing Me

Started by Alazar is Back, January 15, 2008, 10:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Funnily enough though Shadow, poo like this doesnt help..

Notice
Heh. Shadow is a coward, he''''s been too afraid of me to clan all round

~Shade
----------------
Moi? I am clanned, in the top, and using my real name. You are unclanned and hiding under an assumed name. Who is a coward again?
--------------------------

It's all rather ironic really, when you are BOTH in my clan and he has fed you food for half the set. You may think, wow, really? It's true, and I suggest you guys just leave it at that and become aquainances at the very least.

Sure it's made you look good for about 3 months when you can bash a defenceless target on the forums, but its gotten old.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

yes, i assumed it was thrall after he made an msn with almost no contacts besides me and named it his rwl name. When he started composing messages that were supposedly from alazar but were arriving in real time while alazar was offline, it became obvious, but I thought that hiding that I knew it was him might help me when he started putting together the plans he keeps talking about.

that is another story though. I am willing to work things out with alazar, shade is a different matter. I never brought the fight with Shade to forums unless specifically asked about it. If it is old, it is because you made a topic about it. Getting mad at me for defending myself serves no purpose.

My notice may not help matters, but neither do messages from Shade like the one in my notice. There are two sides to a fight. Shade is not a defenceless target, he can defend himself all he wants... he is a good enough player, and he writes in the same style I do.

Once again: I do not start topics about this. If somebody else does, I will defend myself, as you would too. If people are tired of hearing about it, stop bringing it up. I don't.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

are you serious? I thought you were 17, not 13. grow up, and stop all of the stupid, pointless arguements with Alazar /and/ Shade.. You probably don't even know what you're fighting about anymore.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shade

...I had planned for a somewhat more dramatic unvieling of my secret identity, or at the very least one that I would be aware of >.<

Alazar is Back

Well cats outa the bag i guess...

I think me and shadow can make up, shade and shadow? nah
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

kell

shade and shadow will battle for all of time mainly cause they're too much alike
ally it's time you and i had a good fight picking on a nooblet student is too much
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

Quotemainly cause they're too much alike

it's so true :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Quote from: Shadow on January 18, 2008, 06:01:21 AM
Quotemainly cause they're too much alike

it's so true :P

Nah, there's no one else quite like me :) or in the words of Peace:

Sticker Sticker (peaces msn) says: You are making an assumption though, you assume that you are even remotely similiar to any other intelligent being on the face of this planet, you are wrong.

Me and Shadow's conflict was just...er...shoot, I can't remember either

Alazar is Back

Quote from: kell on January 18, 2008, 03:44:33 AM
shade and shadow will battle for all of time mainly cause they're too much alike
ally it's time you and i had a good fight picking on a nooblet student is too much

picking on a nooblet student?

pippin the mighty

kell

IRA is some newbie that asked me for advice, strats and so on and you smashed him
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Alazar is Back

Quote from: kell on January 19, 2008, 08:20:38 AM
IRA is some newbie that asked me for advice, strats and so on and you smashed him

I thought you said it was you? umm...well like i said i appoligize for it all but he was the ONLY land source and i wanted to make a better run so i grabbed more land....sorry i guess there is nothing i can really say, ill stand up to it im guilty of smashing a noob.