Bashing Me

Started by Alazar is Back, January 15, 2008, 10:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I want a list of why i have been bashed by people lately, and just recently killed on turbo for no reason. This is mostly directed to Shadow and Firetooth, but others can join in as well hes your free shot to tell me why you hate me and feel the need to bash me constantly.

Im seriously thinking about quiting this game and based on how truthful and relevent your answers are i will decide my next actions.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

I do not hate you ally. You never liked me since I refused to stop sacking shade and recently called me a stupid moron. Maybe if you think more about what you say and the results and responses this wouldnt happen? You said I winged and whined several times, when this is what your doing now. It's actually the complete opposite YOU started bashing me in the first place.
Maybe because you threatened to kill me first????
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Possibly because almost every comment you make with regards to myself or Firetooth is insulting and generally full of pointless swearing. I don't want to cause you to quit, but if you keep it civil when you stay I really have no problem with you.

I can't speak for my brother, but I assume his killing you has something to do with the constant steals and murders.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

I have nothing against you in the fact of YOU, just i see firetooth and a fews other peeps saying things so i take it a few steps further, now this has happened i dont know why you feel to quit.

lonewolf1817

i for one hate u cuz u wouldn't let me go "all the way" on our first date....
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

kell

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on January 15, 2008, 02:00:31 PM

ok he wins game over
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Alazar is Back

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on January 15, 2008, 02:00:31 PM
Haha nice one

Quote from: Firetooth on January 15, 2008, 11:01:26 AM
I do not hate you ally. You never liked me since I refused to stop sacking shade and recently called me a stupid moron. Maybe if you think more about what you say and the results and responses this wouldnt happen? You said I winged and whined several times, when this is what your doing now. It's actually the complete opposite YOU started bashing me in the first place.
Maybe because you threatened to kill me first????
I never started bashing you in the first place, that never happened. I only asked you if you could not sack shade, and warned you about what he might do to you there was no threats coming from me so you must have misinterprinted it. Then you did get on the forums and start whining so i told you so that i am guilty of.

Quote from: Shadow on January 15, 2008, 11:47:45 AM
Possibly because almost every comment you make with regards to myself or Firetooth is insulting and generally full of pointless swearing. I don't want to cause you to quit, but if you keep it civil when you stay I really have no problem with you.

I can't speak for my brother, but I assume his killing you has something to do with the constant steals and murders.

Yeah i snapped yesterday because i was really pee-ed off, im sick of this. I see no point in continuing it but every time i look somewhere your bashing me and shade in some way, and i dont get it. I have never fully liked you or agreed with alot of things you did. Your a great player and your a walking math book, but i have discovered in the last month that you can be cowardly and very much an butthole to many of the players, you yourself were one of the first to get on firetooth and Pip, i made friends with them before you manipulated firetooth into doing your dirty work and not really teaching him any good strats....either that or he doesnt know how to use them...whatever i guess since you have been back the game just isnt the same....

Shadow

QuoteYeah i snapped yesterday because i was really pissed off, im sick of this. I see no point in continuing it but every time i look somewhere your bashing me and shade in some way, and i dont get it. I have never fully liked you or agreed with alot of things you did. Your a great player and your a walking math book, but i have discovered in the last month that you can be cowardly and very much an butthole to many of the players, you yourself were one of the first to get on firetooth and Pip, i made friends with them before you manipulated firetooth into doing your dirty work and not really teaching him any good strats....either that or he doesnt know how to use them...whatever i guess since you have been back the game just isnt the same....
me coward? I am sitting in top in a clan while Shade hides under an assumed name unclanned and tells people I am a coward. What is wrong with that picture?

I taught Pip and Firetooth to indy, and I believe I taught Firetooth the basics of a leader takedown. I freely share any strategies I have with them. I do not get them to do my dirty work, although they did help me against Shade one round. Pippin is now doing the best he ever has thanks to the basics of indy that I taught him.

My brother killed you because you continually sacked/stole/murdered from him. Armarda joined in for the same reason.

I have been bashing you because you started this little feud ages ago when you killed me for no reason, complain when I give you the same treatment and then have the gall to call me a hypocrite.

That being said, I have realized that there is no point to continuing to hold a grudge if it will cost RWL good players. That would be selfish in the extreme, and although I know I often come across as stuck up I try to avoid it. I think it is mostly in my writing style, which is nothing like the way I speak.

I see no reason to continue this either. You are a good player and we have few enough of those around and I would rather not lose you over this little feud. I will gladly stop if you do the same. Perhaps working together for a round will help put this behind us?

As for my fight with Shade, that's a whole other story. I never really saw any connection between you and Shade before the hypocrite post.

Wolf Snare

Honestly, the petty bickering back forth needs to stop. Things have not changed for about 5 rounds straight, and NIETHER side has made any real attempt to fix the differences between you all.

I know it's always good to prove yourself right when you feel that you are, but this has gone from a respectable disagreement to an immature name calling match. This feud is far past it's prime, every good point from each side has already been made, and it's not even funny anymore.

Honestly, to any longtime member of the forums and game, this is a disgrace. Do not think I am calling either side out, as I am rather neutral on the topic, however.. this is just childish. You are both out to make a name for yourselves as I understand, but do you want that name to be "immature grudge holder" or "

If so, take the floor.

If not, kindly STFU, ignore eachothers differences, and work things out!

-A very exasperated, grumpy Snare.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

QuoteI see no reason to continue this either. You are a good player and we have few enough of those around and I would rather not lose you over this little feud. I will gladly stop if you do the same. Perhaps working together for a round will help put this behind us?

Don't forget that it was you who made it public, Snare. I am more than willing to work things out with Alazar at this point, I share his feeling that the game is going downhill because of this. I didn't think anybody else felt the same, but if you do it may be time to stop.

Wolf Snare

I didn't start the childish arguments between you and alazar and shade. I take it you are referring to the "hypocite" topic... I was only trying to put an end to your slander and clear Shades name of all the BS you talked. I attempted to fix the problem, but I find each round you guys keep going at it, and Alazar gets in the middle etc.
All of the arguments back and forth are getting old though, and this topic is just promoting it.. All of the smack you and Alazar argue about would be better suited in an MSN convo tbh..

Oh well, I'm butting out now.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shade

Quote from: Wolf Snare on January 16, 2008, 09:40:22 PM
I didn't start the childish arguments between you and alazar and shade......I attempted to fix the problem, but I find each round you guys keep going at it, and Alazar gets in the middle etc.

Oi, don't drag me into all this. Shadow and I had a brief fued spanning one round last round and most of our fighting was settled, I have yet to touch him this round or even communicate with him short of a few messages. I don't know what Ally's problem is, but I'm no longer involved in it. 

Shadow

Good. Why doesn't everyone butt out and let me and Alazar work it out? I have never made the fight public, that has always been done for me.

Alazar my MSN is munchkins4@hotmail.com, or we can just use the pm system if you prefer.

kell

mmh its just a rivalry that has gone too far, it was so funny to start with and did for a time jazz up the game and the message boards
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Alazar is Back

fair enough i added you, talk to you later i guess...I actually have something that you might like for next round in mind and you will find out by asking around to people like shade and snare that i am very useful when it comes to teaming up for emp....we'll talk about it....