Clan forum freedom

Started by pippin the mighty, January 13, 2008, 03:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Yeah thanks wolf bite, and if its to much trouble dont worry, but it would still be helping =)

The Lady Shael

Yeah...the nice thing about the in-game clan forums is that once sometime leaves or joins the clan, they are no longer allowed to see the forum instantly.

I know they're not as nice as the forums here, but like Sicarius said, it has the basic functions of a forum and that's all you really need. I just coded the forums over the summer when we moved the game to the new server, and they're definitely not as finished as I'd like them to be. I still want to add stuff like pinning topics and mark topics read and stuff like that.

You can delete topics...just gotta go through the clan leader's account. Or the topic poster's account.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

pippin the mighty

Ok, i didnt realise it took so long for you to make it, but your doing a great job so far!

Scarwake

Okay, I have taken note that the staff is voting on this.

Pippin, whoever the clan leader is please have them message me here on the forums with the following information;

Clan Name
Names of ALL clan members on the Forums
Clan Leader's Name

All this information is important for me to have so that I can set you guys up for this once it goes approved.  Having the information to me before hand will allow the process to go a lot quicker once it is approved.

Thank you,
Scarwake
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

pippin the mighty

Sicarius

Quote from: The Lady Shael on January 17, 2008, 11:07:38 AM
You can delete topics...just gotta go through the clan leader's account. Or the topic poster's account.

Yeah, i understood that already. Tnx
I just gave an idea, to make the work little easier for the admins, to shorten the time it takes.

RS-Wolf Methos

pippin the mighty

kool, are you a past admin, as you seem to know alot about the buttons and what-not

Sicarius

I was an admin in few Promisance games, now i have one of my own.
I know some of you already asked me to show it, but this is not ready yet for you.

I want to make it possible for as much as more people. So that people from all over the world will be able to play together without the language barrier.
It can be possible with a little help from Shael.

I send her few ideas via PM, and if she could done them, then soon we will play together.

RS-Wolf Methos

wolf bite

Methos (sicarius) had a large game running in Israeli using our program.  I think they had about 400 people? I popped in a few months ago I popped in and there were few people, I was wondering what happened.

(I know I am a bit off topic)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

pippin the mighty

O kool, sounds like its gonna be good. And sorry but what is promisance?

wolf bite

Promisance is the original name of this game.  Sure it has been changed a lot since the beganiing, but all game codes taken from the original are called promisance.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

pippin the mighty

Sweet, so there is many other versions, just like sicerus's one? Hey, when its finished/open to play, can i join?

windhound

Hundreds of different promis are around pippin, just google for them
Off the top of my head there's QM, Vahall, FAF...

edit:  hundred /were/ around, at different points...  probably half a dozen or so still active
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

pippin the mighty

Frost and flame was not good at all, but thats in my opinoin. It was nothing like redwall. But i guess we are going off topic, and yes, thats me saying it =P so has anything been decided on the clan forum?