I'm back... kinda

Started by taekwondokid42, January 10, 2008, 06:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

As you probably know, I've kinda ditched the site.

Nice new forums though. Took me a while to get used to the color scheme. I like it!

I really don't have enough time right now to heavily involve myself in Warlords, but I'll come here every now and then.

wolf bite

I have been looking for you and asking around about you.  You vanished right after you got your title.  I thought you were upset?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

taekwondokid42

haha, no. I took it in good humor.

As you (or someone on the admin team) probably noticed, I hosted the guide on my own site. I have been doing other things on the site as well, and this has been taking up a lot of time. On top of that, school and taekwondo are also taking up a lot of time.

In short, I decided to stop playing redwall to free up some of my schedule. It gave me 20 min a day to spend on something else (usually sleep).  I've been thinking about joining reg (becuase its not too time consuming) but I haven't really followed through yet. Maybe I never will.

btw, how many members are you up to?

edit: woah, I can lock this topic! that's new...

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

taekwondokid42

idunno

Firetooth

*waves*
I get excited when oldies come back 'cause I don't remember half of them!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

:)
Every now and then works
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on January 12, 2008, 02:50:37 AM
*waves*
I get excited when oldies come back 'cause I don't remember half of them!
hes not that old.....

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on January 10, 2008, 08:55:02 PM
haha, no. I took it in good humor.

As you (or someone on the admin team) probably noticed, I hosted the guide on my own site. I have been doing other things on the site as well, and this has been taking up a lot of time. On top of that, school and taekwondo are also taking up a lot of time.

In short, I decided to stop playing redwall to free up some of my schedule. It gave me 20 min a day to spend on something else (usually sleep).  I've been thinking about joining reg (becuase its not too time consuming) but I haven't really followed through yet. Maybe I never will.

btw, how many members are you up to?

edit: woah, I can lock this topic! that's new...
alot, well like 30 i think maybe a bit more.....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Arguia Zsah

Firetooth

Oh and since Im a stupid moron according to Alazar anyway, you have to give me special allowences, but now Im going off topic...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Firetooth on January 13, 2008, 10:11:09 AM

Oh and since Im a stupid moron according to Alazar anyway, you have to give me special allowences, but now Im going off topic...

lol Alazar says foolish things all the time. You learn to ignore him.

But back on topic.. what's new in the life of tkd kid?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Yeah, I just get fed up of him saying I spend all my time whining when he bashes me about things I dont expect to know and winges and wines to me whenever I attack him. But like I said before this isn't the right topic to be posting this in.
*welcomes back agin without alazar criticising*

Alazar is Back

I betcha i know why tkdkid left and its because of all the annoying people here like firetooth, me bash you firetooth? poo...your right i dont even know why im wasting my time talking to a 7year old or  whatever the hell you are, you have sacked me every day all round i havent sacked you in at least a week....whatever im so sick of your immature bull poo, you duck with me again and you will not finish in the top ten ever again(not that you have yet...) Thats not a threat its a promise.

Quote from: Shadow on January 13, 2008, 10:37:52 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on January 13, 2008, 10:11:09 AM

lol Alazar says foolish things all the time. You learn to ignore him.

But back on topic.. what's new in the life of tkd kid?

Foolish, huh? Shove it up you butt!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Shadow on January 13, 2008, 10:37:52 AM
what's new in the life of tkd kid?

Not much. I'm gonna make a reg account. I'm not sure I'll be able to play turbo except in the summer.