The Armarda's Fan Site & Poem!

Started by Firetooth, January 06, 2008, 10:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Made by me and eventually the rest of the armarda, it's very new so dont complain:
www.freewebs.com/armardarules
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Edit:nvm, problem solved.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Yes I know I am sort of double posting...but just thought I'd let you know it's updated regulary. Yes Im not going to post anything else here unless a bug with the site, reply to someone etc.

pippin the mighty

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

If you visit you can leave suggetions in the g-book (the throne of firetooth) yes I have a throne you peasents lol! :D

Firetooth

Oh and theres a page on the armarda in the site in my siggy, thats were  tom the fox joined the game from...now he just gotta leave protection!^_^

Firetooth

This is on the armarda fan site, but regardless, I spent a fair amount of time on this, maybe you'll want to read it? If you die after the first two lines, I cannot be sued! :P

We are the armarda!!

So grab your swords and shields!

We are the armarda!

So which weapon will you wield?

We are the armarda!

So proud and not yet dead!

We are the armarda!

This poem you have read!

We are the armarda!

My favourite clan on Warlords!

We are the armarda!

So grab your shields and swords!

Written by:

Firetooth, ninja chicken of RWL.

Oh and just incase any of you haven't noticed yet...new (by about a week old) siggy