Clan Tag

Started by fingo, December 20, 2007, 10:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingo

How does one change a clan tag? Can't see it anywhere.  Do I have to delete the clan and start again or can an admin do it?
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Peace Alliance

I'm pretty sure if you could change the tag it would make things kind of complicated. To log in every day seeing different clan tags for people? And i remember a few weeks ago i had someone make a clan so i could run against the league, but they didn't yet know he was on my side and we were worried they would notice. If we could have changed the tag it would have given us an unfair ability to hide the fact that he was workin with me, right?

fingo

But say for instance someone did the tag wrong when it was set up.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

The Lady Shael

That's when you contact an admin (me, wolf or Peace) and ask us politely to change it for you. =) Giving us your clan name and the tag you'd like it changed to. Message one of us in-game. Message me if you like, I think Peace or wolf usually refer these kinds of things to me anyway.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Yup we send that changing clan tags to Shael because it can't be done with our admin powers (unless there is a button I never saw). It is not done often, But if someone really does not like their tag, we will change it once, maybe 2 times.  Just don't make a habit. Hehe.

Only Shael can change clan tags.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles