armada has fallen!!!

Started by lonewolf1817, December 18, 2007, 04:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

You are not in any way related to the armarda's affairs and claim to not care. Me and bear did make a recovery discussion on the clan forum. This topic is pretty much a waste of space. What about stealingg ingame?
Anyway the armarda recieved two new members today and one yesterday, though kell killed one of them (motokichican).
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on December 20, 2007, 11:58:12 PM
i dont care about ur clans updates. i jsut pointed out that ur numbers had fallen significantly. and havnt giving u anything to realy retaliate agianst.....

If you claim a clan has fallen you can't expect them to take kindly to it... 
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

As well as the fact we're on the way to recovery...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

shadow.... noone cares.... at least i dont.... and firetooth.... u guys totaly fell.... u may be recovering but i just pointed that u guys had taken a dive.... get over it.....
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on December 22, 2007, 04:07:09 PM
shadow.... noone cares.... at least i dont....

which makes you no-one, and therefore your opinion counts for nothing ^_^

but seriously, why the attitude? I can sum this entire post up in one line: lonewolf said something foolish and got bashed for it. Just put a little thought into how you can expect people to react to what you say, and you won't get these problems.

Firetooth

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on December 22, 2007, 04:07:09 PM
shadow.... noone cares.... at least i dont.... and firetooth.... u guys totaly fell.... u may be recovering but i just pointed that u guys had taken a dive.... get over it.....
The title the armarda has fallen suggest none of us were left, this could confuse people. Equally the day after I complained about this you stole 4bil off me...quit acting like an over-aged dibbun.
In a topic you claim not to care about it's amazaing how rude you can be lonewolf. Don't post if you don't care. That saves times, posts and energy.

lonewolf1817

firetooth.... again all i wanted from u was info.... thanks for it now im done with u. and shadow... i never cared for his oppinon in teh first place.  and i never said i wasnt rude.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Firetooth

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on December 23, 2007, 03:36:15 PM
firetooth.... again all i wanted from u was info.... thanks for it now im done with u. and shadow... i never cared for his oppinon in teh first place.  and i never said i wasnt rude.
Like I said, don't post if your going to act like an overaged dibbun

lonewolf1817

how is me acting like a burro.... anything to do with childish behavior....? i choose to and thats my right.... and please someone try to stop me....

Shadow

EDIT: nvm i cant be bothered anymore. what a joke..

Firetooth

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on December 23, 2007, 05:56:55 PM
how is me acting like a burro.... anything to do with childish behavior....? i choose to and thats my right.... and please someone try to stop me....
...like I said before childish behaviour...buuuttt yeah I'm not bothered anymore either...there's a differnece beetween rights and just stupied behaviour...bah either way the armarda is recovered now so this topic holds nothing for me.
*dissolves into his famed manchester united t-shirt*