armada has fallen!!!

Started by lonewolf1817, December 18, 2007, 04:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

so after kinda bored searching i found that armada only had 2 members left! and one of then was some kid that just started warloads..... poor little guys looks like they didnt win the war.... LOL
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

and you are getting involved because...?

1) the leader was killed by David for no reason other than he could. Great way to start your return to RWL after onlining me, but that's another story.
3) the armarda (dont forget the second r) is made entirely of new players
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

lonewolf1817

shadow....... how is me posting a comment, even close to gettin involved. u felt need to comment futher so why are u gettin involved?
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

just curious as to why you seem to be bashing new players

Firetooth

The armarda has NOT fallen lonewolf say that again and we'll see who's fallen as long as I'm alive so is the armarda. I'm back/david is doomed I should of killed him yesterday...do not disrepsect res he was gone 3days that's why he is low-ranked. Pretty much I sadi I'd ally david..cpu screen came up when I wen't back on I forgot...bear didn't know anything about it so unlucky him attack I'm back caues I said to in the forums...by the time I remembered I wen't STARIGHT back on but bear was dead and I'd been called a liar thus I have pretty much finished off david, he should not have assumed because he himself got the CPU screen that day.
War against who lonewolf?I remmember saying If you kept poising me I'd go tae war with you early round but it was a mis-undertsanding.
Do not speak about things you know nothing about lonewolf this matter has been known to me for a long time, if I wouldn't have spent so much time ruining shade the armarda would've been reparing, here's this rounds story:
I create
thonrclaw joins
merrick joins
bear joins
rebellion
Shade battle type things/res joins
Rejick (sorry for putting riddick earlire thats my short term memory :-\) joins but quits RWL the day after
I'm back joins
I'm back leaves
I'm back kills bear
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There this never concerned you lonewolf so you should not have posted, you didn't know half of what was going on. Pretty much as a whole a pathetic round for the armarda.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

first off....  what are u guys smoking to assume im picking a fight.....? i stated "like i posted" got bored and saw taht armands # had fallen (and to say they hadnt is a falicy in anyones mind) i wanted a explination and firetooth finaly gave me one. but where do u get off tryin to come at me like ur some hard core player firetooth.... u know better then that....

Shadow

Your first post sounded a lot like fighting words to me. Your last post even more so, to the point of being outright rude over something you claim not to care about. If you don't care, don't get involved..

Think before you post.

lonewolf1817

i do care mildy thus why i brought the post up in the first place.... what i wanted was a awsner from someone like firetooth.... not u....? and for teh record i will continue to post on anyhting  and or all mitter i feel are prevalint to me.

Shadow

post away as much as you like, just don't be surprised when you get bashed. Same thing as stealing constantly ingame, really.

lonewolf1817

again shadow.... still cant figure out why ur commenting to me when i dont need ur assistaince.... but thanks anyway for the offer.

Shadow

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on December 19, 2007, 06:06:42 PM
again shadow.... still cant figure out why ur commenting to me when i dont need ur assistaince.... but thanks anyway for the offer.

what offer>?

lonewolf1817

i was being facetious .... but alas it must be lost among ppl.... 

Indeed spelt the wrong word.

Shadow

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on December 19, 2007, 06:16:28 PM
i was being  fictitious.... but alas it must be lost among ppl.... 

i think you mean facetious. fictitious, (while actually being a real word) means something completely different.

Firetooth

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on December 19, 2007, 05:49:14 PM
first off....  what are u guys smoking to assume im picking a fight.....? i stated "like i posted" got bored and saw taht armands # had fallen (and to say they hadnt is a falicy in anyones mind) i wanted a explination and firetooth finaly gave me one. but where do u get off tryin to come at me like ur some hard core player firetooth.... u know better then that....
I never said anything about starting a war or any sort of conflict however stealing 4bil off me is a lot as far as I go finacially lonewolf, I never harmed you ingame apart from grabs so you shouldn't do either. Don't expect that to nesecirally stay the same. People complain when noobs steal and they don't know it's wrong. You do(or should do)lonewolf.
Anyway the armarda has recruited a new member already.That make's 3 of us
You can't really complain about me being aggresive when you've mucked up two of my runs this round by poising because you got the name's wrong and stealing because you did the wrong mission. I never retailted properly.End of story.
I had been handing out forms (ask daivd if you don't belive me)mentioning ninja chikcens right of way as a joke, then seriousness, suprisingly about 2-3 members have joined through these forms, being are most succesful offical form yet. Motokhcian was killed by kell for attacking him with foxy so don't ask me questions about why someone joins the armarda only to die a few hours later.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

i dont care about ur clans updates. i jsut pointed out that ur numbers had fallen significantly. and havnt giving u anything to realy retaliate agianst.....