hypocrite?

Started by Wolf Snare, December 10, 2007, 03:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Well, I am always willing to work things out, come on msn and talk.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

I've been on and off and keep missing you. I will be on tommorrow evening late, and possibly briefly around 5-7pm EST if that means anything to you.

I hope that is worked out. If you have a problem like that in the future, please talk to me directly about it.

For the record, to any players who doubt him: Snare is one of the best players in the game. That I managed to kill him once means I won a battle, but I have yet to win a war, let alone fight one. I suspect that he would come out on top by a fair margin if we did, but perhaps we should do it for fun :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on December 11, 2007, 09:36:24 PM
I've been on and off and keep missing you. I will be on tommorrow evening late, and possibly briefly around 5-7pm EST if that means anything to you.

I hope that is worked out. If you have a problem like that in the future, please talk to me directly about it.

For the record, to any players who doubt him: Snare is one of the best players in the game. That I managed to kill him once means I won a battle, but I have yet to win a war, let alone fight one. I suspect that he would come out on top by a fair margin if we did, but perhaps we should do it for fun :)

Yeah my money would be bet on Snare, don't get me wrong shadow your a good player but when Cody actually tries and sets his mind to it(play competitively) he will blow away just about any player wether it be netting or just ruining them. The best player i have ever seen play is Ereptor, but next in line is Cody and im not just saying that cause i like the man. :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on December 12, 2007, 10:38:46 AM
Quote from: Shadow on December 11, 2007, 09:36:24 PM

Yeah my money would be bet on Snare, don't get me wrong shadow your a good player but when Cody actually tries and sets his mind to it(play competitively) he will blow away just about any player wether it be netting or just ruining them. The best player i have ever seen play is Ereptor, but next in line is Cody and im not just saying that cause i like the man. :P

And once again...  if you aren't involved, stay out of it. If you're wondering... you aren't involved.

and Shade: this post was indirectly made by you, you put Cody up to it, don't deny that. I am still waiting for you to point out the "outright lies" in this thread. You started this, and you are going to have to finish it.

Gen. Volkov

Wolf bite is/was the best player here. Everyone else is second fiddle to him. However, Cody likely would spank shadow.

As for woof... well you are both telling the truth.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

lonewolf1817

When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Firetooth

Wolf bite is pretty much the guy who invented most of the best strats. Snare proarbly second though sorry but 800milnet and 80kland is amazing!
Yes shade post the "outright lies" about you
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Firetooth... when you don't know what you are talking about, don't speak. You've been playing this game less than a month, you cannot possibly really know why wolf bite is the best ever. For the record, wolf bite did invent strats, but mostly what he did was perfect strats and learn the game really, really well. As far as second best... I couldn't say. The rest of the elites are all very good players, and it would be very hard to rank them correctly.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Impossible to rank I think, each excels in different areas

Back to the original point, still waiting on Shade and his lies comment

Firetooth

I've been playing for about a  month and a half actually my first warlord was skinner but back then I wasn't in the armarda.

Shade if there are "lies" about you state them now or never.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

Alright then.

QuoteShade has known this since the beginning of the round, and I have made no efforts to hide the fact that armarda is helping me on this.
The first I heard that you were behind the armarda's attacks was a week ago when Pippin told me, I had been wondering why I couldn't log on to find myself with anymore than 5k land, but I had no idea you were behind it.

Quotebut know that I waited a full 4 rounds before deciding that enough was enough. He has been doing this to me since he rejoined. This is the first round that I have used these tactics.
No. For starters, this is the third round since I've been back. I've hardly been doing this to you since I rejoined, the entire first round I was back you and I were working together, and we were still on good terms at the end of that round, as I remember our last action was a joint suicide run done together to knock dash out of first. I was gone for the first half of last round. The only time I can recall doing anything dirty to you was the beginning of this round. You have used these tactics before, I can't remember exactly when, but you had a noob try to trick me into clan hopping so he could trap me for 3 days so you could kill me.

QuoteI am playing just about as dirty as it is possible to be, which basically means using his own tactics against him. Indeed I have insulted Shade several times on these topics. Now he gets a chance to feel what it is like to have his own tactics turned on him ^_^
Actually you've gone a little lower than I am willing to, the worst I do is having a noob clan kill someone for me, which, according to you, takes around two runs to recover from. You've been trying to get them to ruin all of my runs over a long period of time, although I might try something like that, I wouldnt have noobs do it.

QuoteI can't say how many times you've tried to hire me even after I say no...
I can, looking over our message interactions, I have tried to get you to help me with something exactly one time, all the rest of our messages were me trying to get you to stop sacking me until I was maxed everyday.

QuoteShade also threatened Firetooth with death if he continued to help me when he realized that Firetooth would not help him kill me.
Again, looking over all of my message interactions with firetooth, never once did I threaten him with death, in fact, I several times told him I had no intentions of killing him or hurting him in any way, and that all I wanted was for him to stop being your lackey.

I think that should do for now.

Shadow

Almost every point you made is a hair-splitting matter of opinion, not a direct lie by any means.

QuoteShade has known this since the beginning of the round, and I have made no efforts to hide the fact that armarda is helping me on this.
The first I heard that you were behind the armarda's attacks was a week ago when Pippin told me, I had been wondering why I couldn't log on to find myself with anymore than 5k land, but I had no idea you were behind it.
Just because you did not know it does not mean I was hiding it. I told several ther players about it, and messaging Pippin about it would obviously get to you eventually, something I knew very well and did anyways. Maybe it took you a while to realize what was going on; excuse me for overestimating you.

Quotebut know that I waited a full 4 rounds before deciding that enough was enough. He has been doing this to me since he rejoined. This is the first round that I have used these tactics.
No. For starters, this is the third round since I've been back. I've hardly been doing this to you since I rejoined, the entire first round I was back you and I were working together, and we were still on good terms at the end of that round, as I remember our last action was a joint suicide run done together to knock dash out of first. I was gone for the first half of last round. The only time I can recall doing anything dirty to you was the beginning of this round. You have used these tactics before, I can't remember exactly when, but you had a noob try to trick me into clan hopping so he could trap me for 3 days so you could kill me.
Ah, my mistake, 3 rounds it is. That was in the first round you were back when you backstabbed and had kell killed twice? That round where you didn't play dirty? That is something I'd call dirty. You involved me in power games and tried to manipulate me, which is dirty in my book, from within a week of you rejoining.

If by "good terms" you mean I wasn't actively trying to kill and humiliate you, then yes, yes we were. According to your in game message you are done trying to annoy me; we will see how that goes. Either way, you should probably consider carefully your next post before you make yourself look more of a fool than this one did.

QuoteI am playing just about as dirty as it is possible to be, which basically means using his own tactics against him. Indeed I have insulted Shade several times on these topics. Now he gets a chance to feel what it is like to have his own tactics turned on him ^_^
Actually you've gone a little lower than I am willing to, the worst I do is having a noob clan kill someone for me, which, according to you, takes around two runs to recover from. You've been trying to get them to ruin all of my runs over a long period of time, although I might try something like that, I wouldnt have noobs do it.

That is simply a matter of opinion. It certainly is not a lie on my part. I think unprovoked kill runs are dirtier than fighting it out. Sacking can be recovered from in a quarter of a run.

QuoteI can't say how many times you've tried to hire me even after I say no...
I can, looking over our message interactions, I have tried to get you to help me with something exactly one time, all the rest of our messages were me trying to get you to stop sacking me until I was maxed everyday.

What about the messages where you simply told armarda that I was only using them and that I would ditch them when I was done? I'd say it falls in the same category as poisoning my friends against me. And I certainly have not ditched them now that I am done.

QuoteShade also threatened Firetooth with death if he continued to help me when he realized that Firetooth would not help him kill me.
Again, looking over all of my message interactions with firetooth, never once did I threaten him with death, in fact, I several times told him I had no intentions of killing him or hurting him in any way, and that all I wanted was for him to stop being your lackey.

I have only Firetooth's word on that. This may be the only valid point in your entire post until Firetooth can show us the message he was referring to.

Firetooth

Unforunately no, i had 250messages so I delted them all..Not looking in message interactions with shade for ages .I may have misread and if so sorry but Jaraxle definately did threaten me with death If I kept helping shadow. ..or maybe he was inviting me to the fluffy bunny conrenerclub...
Shade said shadow would ditch once they'd finished with me not the armarda but said that they were a mirror image of him, was that hinting he ditches his allies or am I just getting confused? Either way that got me very annoyed very easily with shade.

Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:27:48 -0700
It would be from me, i dont care what you do but if you continue then i will organize a highly effective force and dispose of the problem setter, you!!!!

here's more proof shade HAS been trying to hire me...
Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:02:59 -0700
*sigh* you just cost me a valueable opportunity, if your willing, willy ou finish me kill ru on shadow? you will be rewarded

Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:37:03 -0700
Hmm, alright, your loss, my assassins have a strange tendeancy to become very rich people

Sat, 08 Dec 2007 12:56:18 -0700
It has come to my attention that the armada is being paid to attack me, I thought you said you didn't carry out unjust bounties? But thats irrelevant, if the aramda continues to heed the orders of shadow I will punish it. Think for a moment about who between me or shadow has the reputation for revenge and dirty tactics? Now who do you want as your enemy?

Here he isn't threating me, but the armarda.Shade you're out-debated as the guosim would say drop it, though I acted a tiny bit stubborn in my replies I think we can all agree shade has been trying to use the armarda, and me.

Also I told alazar I'd drop it unless shade did something very bad if shade apoligized and he said he would arrnage this...four or so days later alazar I'm still waiting...equally shade accused me of being shadow's pawn, what would I be if I served you then shade? Me and shadow we're allying, you were equally proarbly trying to corrupt the armarda by messaging pip in the middle of this war. I can't prove this but if I ever can I will...the armarda won't be broken by idle threats

Shadow

And so much for Shade's last point. End of story.

Firetooth

Also shade's point about the noob clan...the armarda in general weren't attcaking even though I tried to encourage it really it was just me. Anyway you tried to get us to kill wake last round...and shadow not once but twice, or was it three times including last round? That doesn't count alazar hinting he'd pay me if I'd finish shadow as well. Keep treating us like thick-headed noobs shade and you'll most likely regret it. Beside, ruining somebody with or without noobs is the same princerpal, at the end of the day your still ruining somebody.