hypocrite?

Started by Wolf Snare, December 10, 2007, 03:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

My clan that iv made was to get extra attacks on people

Its true what shade said about me even ask Volkov i even posted a topic about it in our forums

So i am definatly not going to let shade clan hop on my clan!!!

This hurt my reputation with some people who thought i betrayed shadow so i thought id get this straight
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

As far as I'm concerned Shade just start playing properly instead of dirty. I can't say how many times you've tried to hire me even after I say no...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

we were gonna join woof but it had like 4-5members that usually had all the land, i talked to shadow about it he can fill you in, that was the reason we didn't join...
Ive learnt to take shade with a large pinch of salt
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

Heh. He's tried to persuade me I'm an idiot because shadow's manipulaitng me. I'm not going to work for him. Jaraxle tried to persuade me to stop attacking shade with money. I'm not gonna stop attacking shade, whatever he offers to pay
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

I simply asked you a favor dont you go around and start telling lies firetooth. Lol this is just getting out of hand, i offered you my own money as a token of my appreciation, but seeing as what i have done for you in the past means nothing then i might just eliminate you one of these days.....Im so sick of all the pissing and moaning!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

nah you offered me cash I declined so you threatend to kill me. You said you'd pay me back for all that land you got off me early round and you never go anything. I'm not stopping attacking shade because he annoyed me to death. I know you proarbly were serious about the money so sorry but I'm not stopping and am fed up of shade trying to pay in any form. Anway I didn't delcine rudely, I just said no thanks then you started complaining about disposing of me...I'd rather have shade say sorry then money. I proarbly over reacted but I thought the souce was coming from shade. If you want it to stop I've already said that I just want shade to quit complaining, he hired pip recently which complicates the armarda because I'm against shade, he's not rejik quit, We Win! Have lost a member and there's no sign of anyone new joining. Sorry I'm just grumpy generally because I had a rubbish school day and the armarda's lost another member. This generally complicates the armarda and means that we are not much use for hiring anymore.

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 10, 2007, 11:40:44 PM
I'd really appreciate it if me and you could get along and see things eye to eye, but I have a hard time doing so when you are talking behind my back.
Also, try to stop your tall tales that you've been spreading throughout the lower ranks, it's rather annoying; Wolf Snare hasnt gone soft, and you havent gone toe to toe with me and won.

What tales have I been spreading? I did beat you one round - you murdered everyone in eire and I killed you on the third attempt after you spent a week taunting me for the first two failed ones (one by me one by other eire members).  I certainly have not been spreading this around to anybody, it came up once in another topic in conversation which I did not initiate, and i have said it Zero times over the pm system and Zero times over msn. Nowhere did I state that you are going soft. Apparently I am not the only one with an ego to defend :P

There are a lot of big egos here, mine one of them. I honestly didn't know you didn't think we saw eye to eye on most matters. This one was the exception as far as I know. I suppose I sound arrogant at times, and so do most other people on this forum, you included. It is not intentional in most cases.

QuoteShadow...As I said, I made this a public matter because I am tired of you trying to come out of sticky situations smelling like a rose( situations where you are usually at fault), And all the while you take your enemies' reputation as low as you can.

How am I at fault here? I am no angel, it's true, but neither am I at fault in this matter. According to Shade's version of events I am sure I am, but that is one side of a biased story.

As for the rest of it, we can have Peace take a look at message histories when the round is over if there is any doubt in the other areas. I don't think it is very necessary, but now that this is public we may as well go all the way.

Quote from: The Obliterator on December 11, 2007, 01:08:08 AM
My clan that iv made was to get extra attacks on people

Its true what shade said about me even ask Volkov i even posted a topic about it in our forums

So i am definatly not going to let shade clan hop on my clan!!!

This hurt my reputation with some people who thought i betrayed shadow so i thought id get this straight
If this is true I appologize. It's just that either you or Cody were copy pasting woof clan message boards right to Shade. He quoted them to me over msn, and it sure wasn't me or Volkov doing it. Cody stated at the time that it was not him, so the blame fell on you.

Quotewe were gonna join woof but it had like 4-5members that usually had all the land, i talked to shadow about it he can fill you in, that was the reason we didn't join...
Ive learnt to take shade with a large pinch of salt

Kell and marell didn't join woof because they thought there would be not enough land sources with such a large clan. I believe I posted something to that affect in the forum at the time. Shade's lies about woof actually only happened 3? days ago, so I don't think that had any affect on the initial decision to stay seperate. Eire agreed to help woof, but I got killed very soon after that so I didn't rejoin woof and that stopped happening.

Quote from: Shade on December 10, 2007, 11:35:39 PM
There are other outright lies about me in this thread.

Point them out please

Quote from: Firetooth on December 11, 2007, 11:28:54 AM
nah you offered me cash I declined so you threatend to kill me. You said you'd pay me back for all that land you got off me early round and you never go anything. I'm not stopping attacking shade because he annoyed me to death. I know you proarbly were serious about the money so sorry but I'm not stopping and am fed up of shade trying to pay in any form. Anway I didn't delcine rudely, I just said no thanks then you started complaining about disposing of me...I'd rather have shade say sorry then money. I proarbly over reacted but I thought the souce was coming from shade. If you want it to stop I've already said that I just want shade to quit complaining, he hired pip recently which complicates the armarda because I'm against shade, he's not rejik quit, We Win! Have lost a member and there's no sign of anyone new joining. Sorry I'm just grumpy generally because I had a rubbish school day and the armarda's lost another member. This generally complicates the armarda and means that we are not much use for hiring anymore.
From here on in the armarda has no obligation to work for me. They never did and no action would have been taken against them if they refused, but let's make it official. If Firetooth wants to continue to help me it would be appreciated, and I will continue to aid him shipments of cash/troops/etc with every run and teach him regarldess of his decision here. Any action the armarda takes from here is entirely voluntary.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I'm more then happy to help. The armarda isn't, beside we are down to three members sadly enough, Rejick gave me all he could since he's quiting, the armarda is having a bad round, thats sure, first the rebbelion, then Rejick quit and nutty never rejoined, plus the fact some of our old members never re-joined. Sorry for going a bit off topic there.
Yeh I'm still working for you since shade hasn't said anything death threaths don't scare me they jsut thoroughly annoy me. If people annoy me loads over time,I give them a gift, they have a grave and a shovel, a buy on get one free deal :D
  Bear is undericded and res, I don't have a clue he's doing rubbish at the moment I'm going to give him some aid.
Basically yes I'm sitll in

Shadow

Quote from: Firetooth on December 11, 2007, 03:05:24 PM
I'm more then happy to help. The armarda isn't, beside we are down to three members sadly enough, Rejick gave me all he could since he's quiting, the armarda is having a bad round, thats sure, first the rebbelion, then Rejick quit and nutty never rejoined, plus the fact some of our old members never re-joined. Sorry for going a bit off topic there.
Yeh I'm still working for you since shade hasn't said anything death threaths don't scare me they jsut thoroughly annoy me. If people annoy me loads over time,I give them a gift, they have a grave and a shovel, a buy on get one free deal :D
  Bear is undericded and res, I don't have a clue he's doing rubbish at the moment I'm going to give him some aid.
Basically yes I'm sitll in

Thank you for the support, but there is not much to be in :P  Like I said, I will continue to aid you even if you decide to stay neutral, which is looking like a better and better position as this thread progresses ^_^

Firetooth

Yeah I'm an ally I am sort of neutralish until the armarda recovers but I will do my best to help against shade. hehe he low on weasels.

Wolf Snare

Give it up shadow. You know aswell as I do that you didnt rejoin Woof because I was in it.

See, I prefer straight up honesty when dealing with these sort of things, not misguided white lies. I have no problem with you, but apparently you have alot to say about me when Im not around.

In concerns to you ever beating me, well, I dont concider a kill to take much skill at all. Ask any oldbie you come across, that is NOT what wars used to be about.
any noob can finish someone off in 450 turns, but it takes skill to wipe out an entire clans power in 450.
I will be honest and say you are good, but you give yourself too much credit.
See it how you like, you can continue telling people that I am a coward and that you are superior, (you do that in every instance with any person you dislike) however, let me know when you want to publicly go head to head, if you were to grow the balls, to set this record straight. hell, bring your whole clan.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

kell

jez kyle how many fights are you gonna pick? LOL
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 11, 2007, 03:52:28 PM
Give it up shadow. You know aswell as I do that you didnt rejoin Woof because I was in it.

Simply not true. I didn't rejoin woof because Volkov left to lock the land, and i did not want to be part of locking the land. What gave you the idea i did not join because I disliked you? I like you, and have since you added me on msn several months ago. This is the first inkling I have that you have something against me. I have nothing against you, at least until this topic.

Quotebut apparently you have alot to say about me when Im not around.
What have I been saying behind your back? If you are referring to Shade having a spy in woof, you yourself admitted that you passed info to him. Other than that, I have said nothing behind your back, and I see no problem is warning Volkov if he is going to be killed. I said nothing specific against you, I simply suggested that Volkov remain the only admin in the woof clan to avoid any chance of foul play. Back me up Volkov?

Wolf Snare

Am I talking about woof? no, no I am not. I am talking about you spreading bad propaganda throughout the ranks saying I lost my touch. Ive heard this from more than just shade, so dont try to take that approach out of this.

Concerning woof, the only thing I told shade was your posted strat, which volkov knew from the start. If you are going to suggest that I was going to backstab volkov, well, get your bloody facts straight.

If you have something against me for confronting you on this, then so be it. I know you have been talking poo, I have reliable sources whom I trust and know more than you.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Please tell me where I have been saying you lost your touch. Don't mention names if you don't want, give me an idea of what you are referring to. I deny saying any such thing. You will obviously take their word over mine, but the only contact I have with 90% of the game is via the pm system, and if it was said over the pm system I am sure Peace or Shael can clear up any doubts about it. I have only a few people on msn - League, kell, Marell, wolf bit and Peace. They will all vouch that I have not been spreading rumours via msn.

I realize what I said with regards to woof should have been said with more tact, or not said at all. I have been letting my argument with Shade get in the way of my relationships with other players, and I regret that. I sincerely appologize for that, and I am absolutely positive that I have not been spreading any rumours that you have lost your touch. If you would like to get in touch on msn we can probably work this out a lot quicker. I respect you from what I know of you, and I have no desire to see this ruined over my fight with Shade.

Once again, I have not been spreading rumours. Please tell me what you have heard that I said, because I honestly have no idea what you are referring to. The only reference I can possibly think of was in the other topic where I said I had beaten you in a fight, and that can hardly be called spreading rumours.

Quote from: kell on December 11, 2007, 03:57:46 PM
jez kyle how many fights are you gonna pick? LOL
Apparently the fight has been picked for me...