Killed!!!

Started by BobbySmith, December 07, 2007, 10:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

You make no sense shadow.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

That makes perfect sense. Having smeone attack you 21 times without breaking so that you can hold the land from others by virtue of being maxxed out is against the rules. I don't think I can be much clearer than that.

If you are referring to lonewolf's argument, he is complaining about people complaining, which is kinda contradictory to what he said. I am saying that if he honestly doesn;t care about the reaction, he should just not talk about it and keep doing what he's doing and deal with the consequences when they come.

Juska I am not sure what I did to tick you off, care to clarify?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on December 07, 2007, 11:34:07 AM
i dont know... not to be mean.... but if u can steal.... why not..... it was put in the game for a reason.... and if u chose to be a race AKA rat that dosnt have the leader power to stop it.... use other means that the game gave u to adapt to the situation..
Lonewolf jumps to conclusions about these things. He poisened me like 8 times saying I'd onlined blood wake when beofore then I hadn't attacked him once. He's walking on a rocky bridge...yes they are put there for a reason but should only really be used in war, not just to knock someone's net down to get abve them.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

it wasnt a jumpin to conclusion at that point firetooth it was a me gettin my numbers of clan members mixed up. and i apoligized. so where in the heck did that come from? and that has little or no bearing on the argument at hand. secoundly shadow i jsut re-read the hole post and Saw no form of me complaing.... or me complaining about complaining just giving my point of view... but alas whay are talking about "u thinking i was complaining about complaining about a topic i posted on" hella random...... :-\
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Wolf Snare

lol. okay, let me clarify this embezzlement argument. Personally, I think you are being a coward lonewolf. reason?

Now, don't get me wrong, I steal whenever I get the chance. Me and Shadow and Co. ruin Dashs' leaders (or try to) every set and steal his cashpile.
I live by making others suffer on a normal setup, but the difference between me and you lonewolf, is I don't take advantage of their racial bonus or their strat choice.

When Shadow or I perform any offencive leader missions, we do not prey on the weak. We don't need to.

I prefer not to target indys, as I see them as underpowered and rather defenceless against leader missions, and I don't like playing cowardly.
If you can beat someone at their own game, do it. Otherwise, lay off all of the Rats in turbo.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 10, 2007, 03:01:30 AM
lol. okay, let me clarify this embezzlement argument. Personally, I think you are being a coward lonewolf. reason?

Now, don't get me wrong, I steal whenever I get the chance. Me and Shadow and Co. ruin Dashs' leaders (or try to) every set and steal his cashpile.
I live by making others suffer on a normal setup, but the difference between me and you lonewolf, is I don't take advantage of their racial bonus or their strat choice.

When Shadow, or I perform and offencive leader missions, we do not prey on the weak. We don't need to.

I prefer not to target indys, as I see them as underpowered and rather defenceless against leader missions, and I don't like playing cowardly.
If you can beat someone at their own game, do it. Otherwise, lay off all of the Rats in turbo.

You put it as best as it can be put, stealing happens to be part of the game, but it should not be used in abundance against players that are far below you....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

lonewolf1817

well see the only problem with that is that for one sinces im not indy i dont ahve troop massing abilitys and bonus that u guys have, secoundly 95% of the ppl i steal form at above me in the ranks so i belive both points are void.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Juska

Someone stole 20bil from me! I'm so mad!!!!!J@H#!JH#!G#

Oh, well serves me for having 40bil with 25k leaders, stole from who you want lonewolf.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

BobbySmith

i just stole like 20bil from kell and murdered all his troops haha, that outa teach him muahahahaha :o

And the best part is that he cant hit me back very hard because i am not in a clanned anymores! :wink:

kell

do you wanna bet on that?ill put 10grand real cash on it, that's about $15k
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

he can always use a gloruious thing called make atttack opurtunity. There's no way you could beat kell in a proper war, even I could proarbly beat you in a proper war and I'm nothing special.I don't like people making clans just so they have unlimited attacks then disbanding them once they're finished  that's not what clans are about.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

hum.... well kuddos to u to u for killin kell.... and firetooth how is that not a proper way to fight.... but kiddo to assume that he wont be able to get u back..... with in the next round of turns for that matter..... is a falicy reserved only for ur deepest thoughts.

Shadow

Bobby my man you are digging yourself a deep hole. You aren't even close to kell as far as skill goes.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

yeah if you murder again i might accually help kell cause i hate it when people murder me or anyone else
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

If you keep doing this I'll make sure you arae unable to harm the armarda...this reminds me of evans...good times lol