It's been a while.

Started by Troodon, December 05, 2007, 09:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troodon

Wow.  When did Peace get to be an Admin?  Congrats, man.

I see Shael's still using "^_^" in every one of her posts.  That hasn't changed.

Man, last time I really read stuff here, Peace and Wolfbite were fighting because one of them accused the other of cheating or logging into someone else account or something of the sort.

I see Windhound's here still.  That is good.  Do you still like goldfish, Windhound?

I don't see Ad.  Anyone hear from him?  How's he doing?

I expected Stormclaw and Ragefur to be long gone.  They were my favorites.

Let's see.  Yes, there's Bloodwake.  Hi, Bloodwake.

No Razorclaw, no Coolclaw, no Klamath, no Nocknoch (or however you spelled his name), no Kilk, and no Monica (what was her screen name, anyway?  I don't remember.).  Wasn't there also some guy names Paul?  I don't remember his screen name either.

Oh, hi.  My name is Julie.  Or TR.  It's short for Troodon; nothing else.

Maybe I should say a few things about myself and what I have been up to for the past few years.  OK, here it goes:

I am 18 now, five years older than when you guys first met me.  I am going to college in the fall at the University of Kentucky.  I plan to major in computer science.  I have gotten way into World of Warcraft and my main is a level 70 human priest on the realm Dalvengyr (name's Kayt, incase anyone else here happens to play wow).  I have a steady boyfriend now- one that lives within five miles of me.  And I grew a massive wart on my butt named Slartibartfast.

Anyway.  The reason I'm posting this is because I want to know what you guys have been up to in the past few years.  Even if I don't know you, I still want you to post and tell me some things about yourself so I can get to know you.  Yeah, if anyone wants to talk privetly, my MSN is dnalkcub@hotmail.com.  The good news is that I have a really awesome webcam.  The bad news is that I do not often pose naked on it.
Formerly TR Shadow.

wolf bite

TR Shadow (Julie),

Proof they never leave!!!

Great to see you, I think your other account still is around here someplace. If you lost the pass, just pm one of us.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

Welcome back. I remember a few years ago a friend told me the TR stood for "the real" in an effort to piss me off. I never really found out what it meant 'til now :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Hello again Julie, you probably only barely remember me, if at all.

Razorclaw still stops by from time to time. Nohc is here, he just doesn't post a lot.

As for me... I've just been going to college. Only really got back into playing again recently. Been on the forums though. I too play WoW, though in the Bloodscalp realm. Currently 23, will be graduating soon. Next spring most likely.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Howdy Julie
<3 fish, no place for a tank anymore though.  My computers have been breeding I think..  they're slowly taking over my room

Ad's been gone for a while.  Occasionally he'll show up on aim, along with a few others that show up here and there

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Volkov meant age 23, not lvl 23... Although i don't doubt he's a newb :D

I'm a recovering WoW addict. They say you never stop recovering... I made a big step the other day, when i started playing age of empires again. You see, after WoW no other video games seem to compare, luckily it's been over a year.

Oh hey! Welcome back TR! And welcome to RWL Slartibartfast!

The Lady Shael

JULIE! Welcome back!! I was just reading your Holy Grail story the other day and thought of you. And *high five*, you're a computer science major, that makes you even more awesome. ^_^ (=p)

Wow, I can't believe you're 18 already, I keep forgetting we're the same age. (except I'm turning 19 tomorrow)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Arguia Zsah

Aqualis

you're back! cool!

I'd say more, but my brain has ceased to function thanks to lack of sleep. Yay!
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Troodon

Yeah, I can't use my old account for a number of reasons:

1. TR Shadow is a (lame) name.

2. There is someone else names shadow now.

Sorry, Arguia, I don't really remember you.  Your name rings a bell.  Are you Ilse?  Eh, if not, sorry.

Yeah, Peace, I'm not even trying to recover.  I'm addicted for now.

I remember you, Volkav.  I just couldn't remember how to spell your name, so I didn't mention you.

[gotta pick your words more carefully]-PA
Formerly TR Shadow.

Rough Raiders

Well look who it is!

I guess everyone does come back at one point or another...

I dont really know if you remember me... Most people do, just not in a good way :-P

Although I do remember you... I tend to remember people I met online better then those I met in person :-P

Monicas screen name used to be fox at a trot... but I thinks shes changed it... and I do not know what it is... oh well...

Welcome back then...

Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Nohcnonk

I'M HERE.  Kinda.  About a month ago someone convinced me to start playing again after taking a multiple year break.  Anyway, nice to see you've been doing well.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolkov meant age 23, not lvl 23... Although i don't doubt he's a newb

Yes, age 23. Lvl is 45 currently I think. I'm not a real dedicated player.

"Volkov" not "Volkav" BTW. Glad to know I'm memorable.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Quote from: The Lady Shael on December 06, 2007, 11:07:33 AM
JULIE! Welcome back!! I was just reading your Holy Grail story the other day and thought of you.
Whatever. One of them was mine.
I will not deleted this

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Troodon on December 06, 2007, 04:40:37 PM
Sorry, Arguia, I don't really remember you.  Your name rings a bell.  Are you Ilse?  Eh, if not, sorry.

Nope... though I'm not surprised you don't remember me -laughs-

I was Ashy's friend... she dragged me here many eons ago... =P