Bounty

Started by Holby, March 05, 2003, 12:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

QuoteAt Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:36:20 -0500, a messenger from Fireproof Wariors (#422) brought this to you...
Hey you idiotic mamma's boy! If you don't send me $8,000,000,000 I'll be forced to kill you!

QuoteAt Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:53:25 -0500, a messenger from Fireproof Wariors (#422) brought this to you...
Instead of an apology, how about an insult? You know, something like your a mamma's boy, stupid idiot, retarded queer, or a mofo.Now tell me how you think about that!

For the above messages, I am placing a bounty of $80,000,000 on Fireproof, #422.
The bounty will be awarded to the player that commits 20 successful attacks in succession.
However, the money will be awarded only to the first person who takes the job and carries it out.

I will not deleted this

Calantorntain

is this in turbo or unturbo?  If it is unturbo, I can't do it  :lol: my army there is a bit pathetic.

never mind, I figured it out *goes to try and kill them*
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Calantorntain

lets see, so far it is 15 attacks, 14 successfull...

18 attacks, 16 successfull, but now my army is shamed when I attack.  Eh, and I am land fat too.  *goes off to build on her new few thousand acres of land*  Well, at least all that attacking put me up about a million in my net worth.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Menatus

If it's regular, my friend Josh can take him out. He already has two kills, but he has to regain turns which takes like 4 days.

If its turbo, I can probably attack, but I'm pretty high up (last I checked).

RazorClaw

He's waaaaay too low. He's on the regular, and I'm not even going to waste attacking him! He's rank 201, I think. I'm 16, and I don't want to go to war with his clan just for 80,000,000.

Menatus

Well, that's good for Josh (he has some sort of thing where he wants more kills than anyone else). He's about rank 100-150. I dunno.

Mmm. 80,000,000 isn't a big bounty.  

Dead Eye

its big enough for the fool thats wanted dead.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

Heh. Truthfully, I love it when I get those messages. It's sorta fun, and I get a laugh from it. I know exactly how to handle them, and believe it or not, there's more of them on this game than you think. We need to think up a name for them...

Once I got one asking for 8 billion food,(or he would be forced to kill me) which is totally ridiculous, because I was rank 40, and NO ONE on the game even had close to 8 bil. He seemed rather confident about it, because he just took 800 acres from me in one attack a few minutes before. I copied my reply before I sent it, it was just hilarious...:

Okay look, the only reason you were able to get through me so easily was because I destroyed all my guards, because I'm leaving. If I built up my guards again, you wouldn't have a chance. I'm just doing some last minute chores, then I really leave. I'd give you the food, but no one's in the game ever had 8 billion food, or even 2 billion for that matter, even the top ten people, so don't expect someone 40 ranks below to have 4 times as much food. I have allies in Empire, not to mention a good number in the top ten, who would gladly destroy you for some easy land if they knew you were threatening me.
But since it seems all you want is food, I'll keep my mouth shut. I would've sent you the food if you asked nicely, and said "please"...but no...

Let's turn the tables a bit. If you don't reply, asking nicely for the food, I'm going to stay a little while longer, and begin to raise my army again, until you're lower than 200. Also, I'm going to alert the top ten, and Empire, and a couple other clans, and they'd be more than happy to eliminate you for my sake. That's all you have to do to get the food. ^_^ *smiles sweetly* Have a nice day.

~The Lady Shael

------
Heh, if they threaten you, threaten them back. Of course, being the idiot that he is, he replied back with the most atrocious spelling and punctuation: "hope will kill all"
I sorta laughed when I read that, because I was talking to Menatus at the same moment, and told her about it. She immediately booted him from the clan, and I replied to him, "Oh dear, you don't seem to be in Hope anymore, do you? I forgot to tell you that I know your clan leader too. You still haven't said 'please'..."
Then he tried attacking me again, come off much worse in casualties, and didn't break through.
He's never bothered me again. ^_^

I did something like that with another guy...who wanted everything I had, but I didn't copy the message...darn, it was along the same lines as this one though. All I did was ask him to say please, or I'd turn Tarsonis on him, and he never replied back...tsk, tsk....young'uns these days, always so impolite...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dead Eye

HA! Shael you are so great! what a fool these young ones are! trying to threaten the first empress of mossflower and behond! Ha! give me their numbers. i wanna, Toy with them?  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

At Sun, 2 Mar 2003 02:56:12 -0500, a messenger from ferets (#482) brought this to you...
send me 8,000,000,000 in food or i'll be forced to kill u

At Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:16:32 -0500, a messenger from force of Nature (#246) brought this to you...
Pay me money or eles!!! I want atleast 10,000 of every thing!!! I am not jokeing I asked the admin!!! your dead if you don't comply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh, both messages spell "newbie" all over the place.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Dead Eye

fools! newbs are becoming so foolish now a days. no respect to one of the 8. well, i am going to toy with the foolz who mess with Shael! haha! bye

Wickedclaw

ROFL, I know who every kid is that sent those messages, all little n00bs. But anyways, they all go to my little brother's school, all 7th graders, and they are all idiots. I got the name for them, lol, here you go Shael: FULKs

Which mean F***** up little kids, lol.

Oh, ya, and for those fulks that sent those messages, I know you who are and I know where you sleep and I swear on everything holy, your mother will cry when she sees what I have done to you! *Chris Farley*

btw, so what if I am a momma's boy, I love my momma!  :P

~Wickedclaw

The Lady Shael

Don't stomple them too much though, even though they really deserve it. It's just really amusing...I almost wish I could get another one of those messages, and imagine the look on their faces when they get the reply...

Menatus

He said "Hope will kill all" hehe! I didn't even let him into the clan. They just keep popping up.

Hehheh... " I am not jokeing I asked the admin!!! your dead if you don't comply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " That's hilarious!

Deathclaw

Yes, they don't know the admins wouldn't do that. The stupid noobs. I would have attacked them a lot and probably kill them to teach them a lesson and to respect the admins.
Glory, Glory, Man United!