Race Change: Stoat

Started by Peace Alliance, December 04, 2007, 12:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

It's nice that Peace understands the game more than previous admins.

Holby

I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

eeek, Shael has been mighty busy and i believe she missed my reminder messages :s

thanks for ze bump holbs

Peace Alliance

Changes have been made.

Also, wildcat: pressgang conscription is now affected by unit multipliers (so you will get more rats then skiffs)

Shadow

academy now depnds on workers in reg?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Yep yep. 10% of workers turned into leaders. Hm, need to change that in the race guide too.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

And yet stoat is still probably the best leader race.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

For what? Martin makes more money and wolf makes more food...

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

exactly. thats it's purpose

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, I hadn't yet had a full run with the race change. Stoat just got a lot more unwieldy. I might be able to compete as a Marten now.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES