Still on my bad side

Started by Blood Wake, November 30, 2007, 01:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

first run and L.T. Bear online attacks me
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

lonewolf1817

i already got him back for ya.... poisioned him, and murdered some
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

I was just gonna say the same thing.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

Firetooth was poisoned though

h

Firetooth

meh, by fatcat, I only land grabbed off them, they gotta learn the hard way now...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

tell your leader I don't like him

h

Firetooth

ok... meh, FatCat ain't so fat now...MWAHAHAHA!
he thought I'd onlined wake, so he poisened me. Our "war" is over, he got the clan name confused.

lonewolf1817

When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Firetooth

lol...and such a sense of humour...

Shadow

sean if armarda gives you any trouble this round you know where to turn
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

HEY! Everyone always blames the armarda, I don't have a flippin clue why,. If we are doing something wrong you should tell me, not just tick me off by saying "your clan trying to mussel everyone" or "your clan really ticking me off" or "tell your clan to lay off" tell me why instead of taking it out on me. I was accused of onlinging today, as well as being told to keep my clan to "lay off" it's pippin's as well, and I dunno about him, but I'm getting tired of this, can't be bothered to argue anymore.
anyway shadow, quit threating my/pippins clan. Thornclaw had to leave last round cause you were threatning him and nobody told me why they killed him and merrick.

Shadow

he sacked me, so i told him to stop or i would retaliate in kind.

that is perfectly reasonable.

i know you had nothing to do with the attacks, so you have nothing to worry about.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

Yeah it was me, im just playing around this round, and yet again blood wake gets the higher levels on his side.
Anyway there was need to swear.

Firetooth

ok shadow, I think thornclaw's new, so he proarbly didn't know what he was doing wrong, I'll tell him not to do agin though, I was in a bit of a bad mood yesterdaysorry.
Please though, all these messages I recieve annoy me because they have a go at me when I have no clue what's going on. Then they poison me and stuff.
I know it's annoying if people online, but Pip were only playing about, even blood wake said "I don't take turbo seriously" then he tells me to  tell pip that he doesn't like him.