Shade

Started by Blood Wake, November 29, 2007, 02:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I watch sports, but basically only my teams and occasional big games. Mostly just football too. Going to a game in any sport is pretty fun though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Blood Wake on November 30, 2007, 01:21:48 PM
I don't like sports either, it's stupid and pointless. playing them is different, but people who sit at home every sunday and watch football and learn everything about the players on every team are really retarded to me. I understand rooting for your team, but watching a 3 hour game of guys wrestling each other over an oddly shaped ball is not what I'm interested in.

Hey easy there! You just described me i will admit im a sports junky :-P I love to play them and i know a ton about just about all of them cept for soccer, tennis,etc.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on December 01, 2007, 12:54:08 AM
soccer, tennis,etc.

what do soccer and tennis have in common that would let us cintinue that list?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ruddertail

Alazar thinks they're lame? Alazar thinks they're wimpy? They both involve round balls (as opposed to oblong shaped ones in football, and, I think, Rugby)? They're both sports in which touching the ball with your hands plays a relatively minor part? They're both more popular in Europe than in the US?

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

well i guess we could take it from there to include almost every sport ever invented...

lol its 3am and im tired and annoyed, sorry

Ruddertail

I don't know about that...

Football (American) and Baseball are both more popular in the US than Europe... Baseball, football, Rugby, (among others, I think) have use of direct hand contact with a ball as something far more commonplace than to soccer and tennis...

The lame/wimpy thing could include everything, I suppose, but the other categories seem legitimate...

3 AM? Where do you live?
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on December 01, 2007, 01:06:39 AM
well i guess we could take it from there to include almost every sport ever invented...

lol its 3am and im tired and annoyed, sorry

Thats not my problem! :wink:

Ok i meant games like soccer, tennis, golf, volleybal(although i do enjoy spandax :wink:), i dunno theres quite a few....

I like hockey,football,baseball,basketball,nascar,....etc.

Shadow

Firetooth

football, rugby not much beets them.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Aqualis

What's confusing about that, Alazar?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ruddertail

So you guys are a full 2 hours ahead of me? I thought the farthest east in N. America was EST + :30, not a whole hour ahead.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

Shadow

no the farthest east in canada is EST +1:30 in NFLD

Ruddertail

Really? Never knew that...

Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Ruddertail on December 01, 2007, 01:11:00 AM
Football (American) and Baseball are both more popular in the US than Europe...

American Football and baseball are most definitely American sports ;)