Shade

Started by Blood Wake, November 29, 2007, 02:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: Shade on November 29, 2007, 04:33:39 PM
I don't like poetry much either, or art, for that matter. I had some speakers at one point but they broke and I never bothered to replace them, why waste money on something I never use?
I think you have a problem. Do you actually like ANYTHING?
I will not deleted this

Ruddertail

Other than RWL, that is? Reading, movies, theater?

I've never met somebody who doesn't like music... I've met people who don't like certain types of music, but not liking it in general?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Aqualis

Quote from: Holby on November 29, 2007, 04:37:05 PM
I think you have a problem. Do you actually like ANYTHING?

I"m curious now, too.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Why shun something if you aren't willing to give it a chance?

Shade

Yes, of course, music, poetry, sports etc.. hardly make up everything. I certainly enjoy reading, and I'm a fan of science, as well numerous other things. I just don't really enjoy the things most other people do. ?:-P

(while typing this 2 other replies were posted)

windhound

So...  you just read then?  A fan of sci. implies that you read about it, unless you've got a lab in the basement ofcourse.

There's more than just tunes on the radio as well..  if I get bord I'll flip to NPR and listen to whats goin' on in the world
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

Quote from: windhound on November 29, 2007, 11:21:24 PM
So...? you just read then?? A fan of sci. implies that you read about it, unless you've got a lab in the basement ofcourse.

There's more than just tunes on the radio as well..? if I get bord I'll flip to NPR and listen to whats goin' on in the world

We listened to NPR alot last year in Biology......Shade you'd like NPR its pretty much all genetics and science news! :wink:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

[

I dont watch sports either, boring.
But heck, even poets have been known to be druggies.? Some of the more exceptional poets were inspired as such.

Get some speakers, go to www.sky.fm and listen to some christmas music.

how could you not like sports? *firetooth faints as his brain overloads*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

I don't like sports either, it's stupid and pointless. playing them is different, but people who sit at home every sunday and watch football and learn everything about the players on every team are really retarded to me. I understand rooting for your team, but watching a 3 hour game of guys wrestling each other over an oddly shaped ball is not what I'm interested in.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

I get ya there, I just love playing sport though, but literally 5mins after I get homes is already dark at moment, I blame society!!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

nothing wrong with playing sports. it's not my favorite though, and if I am playing sports, Iron Maiden better be on
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

lol. I still blame soceity for dark early hours though...

Blood Wake

yes I know, it gets dark here about an hour after I get off work. pretty crappy. the dark does not stop Led Zeppelin though... yes.... in fact... Zeppelin comes out at night... I'm weird

h

Firetooth

I am even weird-ier. I blame soceity!!!!!!!
honestly, dark fully at like 5:00, dark mainly by like 4:20