Next Turbo round/reset

Started by The Lady Shael, November 28, 2007, 02:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

edit- scratch that

it just displays how many you could produce, if cities were allowed
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

i figured out the building thing, but the 3 is under the "we own" columb for cities
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

In the spot where it normally lists how many structures you can build with your resources it instead appears to be listing how many you can build until that structure has taken up half your land.

Shadow

yes thats all been worked out thanks lol

the cities is just leftover code.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Yeah, that was a column mistakenly shifted over, forgot to take out the entire row, it's gone now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

I'm a try rat. See where that gets me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

The "We Can Produce" column now takes into account how much money you have. It was supposed to do that before, but I fixed it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

windhound

close.  it subtracts what you have from what you can build
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Yeah, but if you have no money, it should show all 0's.

windhound

oh, right.
sorry, forgot you can only build on half your land

however, I can now build -284 more huts

didnt mean to go over, it wont let me build anymore, but I did D =

also, I cant build anything else.  curious

Gen. Volkov

That's a cool feature. Thanks Shael.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

I had to take it out because it was letting people build over the limit....will take a bit to fix it, sorry guys. =/