Congratulations...

Started by White Fang, November 27, 2007, 05:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

you did a great job, but you also were never in a fight with a leaderer.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Ya i was, they were brief fights but ya.

Unfortunately as powerful as rat is offensively, there's 0 chance of defending against leaders atm... At my best i was building 40% huts, some towers, raising defenses and using 100% leadership troop training. But that still didn't hold off most of the game. Then i would run out of food super fast because i can't support leaders and troops at the same time

lonewolf1817

i wanta point out a non-mentioned person..... even though gruppy didnt pull off #1  i belive applause is in order for succsessfully play FOX as well. and he still managed a top 5 finish.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

pippin the mighty

He got vicious at one point, lol. And when does it restart tonight?

lonewolf1817

restarts at 3 pm pacific time.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

pippin the mighty

aww man, i wont be up late =(  i will only be abler to get on at like 4pm tmoz =(

lonewolf1817

its alright its turbo..... the break out honestly dosnt matter...... just look at me... i came in 2 weeks ago and made 7th palace.

windhound

Guppy's mine.  Thanks lonewolf
I've been about 5th  the whole game, just never actually in 5th...  till I uncloaked

vicious my butt pippin.  I never did pay you back for all those sacks

Fox makes stuff so much slower than stoat...  but then again, if noone suspect how much you have noone is going to try and take it from you.
Yay for being one of the few non-stoats in the top 10
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Both Peace and windy did great jobs. 1.5 bil net with Fox is no small feat, and what Peace did with rat still amazes me
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

hey, i was at 3.2 bil at my best, i just sent it all away.... And i think at one point i even had over 400 million skiffs!

kell

i was doing ok with wolf until i was onlined poisoned
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Gen. Volkov

I guaranteed Shade's victory last night, when I discovered Dash in possession of 800 bil on a 100 ratio. Silly Dash, leaders are for protecting.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shade

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 28, 2007, 11:18:51 PM
I guaranteed Shade's victory last night, when I discovered Dash in possession of 800 bil on a 100 ratio. Silly Dash, leaders are for protecting.

I was certainly amused, that cash managed to push me back above 6 bil, thanks.  :-)

White Fang

The way it worked out, if I had switched back over to 100% huts, there's no way at all that I would've been able to beat him. If I was going to have any chance at all, I had to spend all of it with ~37% camps. It was a calculated risk between having no chance, and having just a little chance that no one would stumble across my stats.

Gen. Volkov

Ah. Well, you gambled and lost. Valiant effort though, I must say. Just got unlucky, in the form of a curious Volkov. You might still have pulled it off, with what you had + camps.