Congratulations...

Started by White Fang, November 27, 2007, 05:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Fang

to The Warden for his victory. Even after I finish converting all of my cash to NW, I know full well that I will not be able to match his networth. That said, however, I do not concede defeat, for unless there is a very, very considerable skill differential between the players involved, one sole empire, no matter who it is, can never hope to compete with two or more empires who have collaborated together and pooled their networths.

Snare, perhaps you can defeat me by your own efforts next time.

~Epsilon Dash

Shadow

He is clanned. You have a chance at a takedown if you do the same. Are you willing to take the risk and go all or nothing?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

White Fang

He's currently camping, or I might try my hand at it.

Shadow

Quote from: White Fang on November 27, 2007, 06:22:48 PM
He's currently camping, or I might try my hand at it.

well you cant really fault him for that. I recall you doing the same last round ^_^

While I agree that it is hardly a victory with so many players aiding him, I have to say that there is also a difference between netting for the whole round and netting for a week and coming out on top. I think challenging Snare to this will not get you very far.

White Fang

If neither of us had outside assistance, it would be a very close match, whomever won.

Shadow

Quote from: White Fang on November 27, 2007, 06:26:58 PM
If neither of us had outside assistance, it would be a very close match, whomever won.

Indeed. This could get interesting. Several people are going to be very angry with me for mentioning this ^_^. But I figure you are smart enough to have worked it out on your own, so why not lol.

Gen. Volkov

Well, looks like I don't have to beat you. I'll probably end up finishing third in fact. Good Job Peace and Warden. LOL.

*Laughs out loud again* Hey everyone, windy unmasked. ROFL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

He finally quit hidding :-P lol
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

I agree, its easy to pop up for the immort, but it's way harder to stay on top the entire round.

I would just like to point out to everyone that i managed to stay in the top 5 for most of the round, i did a lot of damage, and became quite valuable to other players near the end.... I would say that you all would be wrong to assume rat is a weak race.

Gen. Volkov

Yes, you did a good job Peace, but I wonder how much was the race and how much was the player.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

I'm flattered.

At the end, the ability to scrape up land because quite valuable to other players... and was what made me powerful. I'd say that was mostly due to the fact that the game was so locked up, and because of all the advantages Rat has at being offensive

windhound

haha.  yes.  I uncloaked early...
shouldnt have, as it just made people notice me.  I've already been murdered and poisened...  shields up for 100+ hours, should last me

it scared me for a sec too, as when I hit uncloak it only reduced my cloak by 1%...  till the scores reset and it corrected

I concur, nice job with the rat sticker. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Oh really? i thought you would actually have to do one for each one. I was gonna see how that worked out for you because it definitely should just have to cast once for it to be useful i think.

Alazar is Back

yeah that would suck if you had to keep uncloaking lol
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

I could have scraped up to 330... maybe 340k today if i didn't run out of resources...

I love being rat!