done playing

Started by Blood Wake, November 26, 2007, 07:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

because of my computer problems and since Turbo is nearing it's end for the round anyway I sent all my stuff away to the people who had helped me in that round and have stopped playing. Peace, you're too dang big so you didn't get aid.

Snare, have fun with all the love I sent you
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Blood Wake

i'll re-join when my computer is back up and running
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

if you dont im going to call that number you sent me and make sure you do...

lol

shame i dont remember what it was...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

yes quite, well you guys were special and got aid, sorry you didn't get much shadow, you got too big after one shipment

h

Shadow

Quote from: Blood Wake on November 26, 2007, 07:29:10 PM
yes quite, well you guys were special and got aid, sorry you didn't get much shadow, you got too big after one shipment

not a problem. I think you are going to have to join eire next set, though.

lonewolf1817

When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Gen. Volkov

I do invite the whole eire clan to join woof next set though, if you are gonna be aggressive, I have a lot of experience with that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 26, 2007, 09:52:53 PM
I do invite the whole eire clan to join woof next set though, if you are gonna be aggressive, I have a lot of experience with that.

interesting. will our clan pride allow us to join another clan? haha, we'll see.

Gen. Volkov

Heck, most of eire was in prot with me, I don't see the big issue, and snare has been bugging me to restart woof for awhile now.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

lol I'd like to. will be fun

windhound

People are too kill happy in turbo for clans
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

I like it that way. Turbo is a chance to go nuts like you cant on reg

windhound

You like...  to be killed?
Have fun then
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't