signatures

Started by pippin the mighty, November 24, 2007, 02:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

thats kool, must be inspiering for someone thats that young for so many people she doesnt know to do something like this.

Firetooth

I hope so, and I hope this lifts her spirits, poor girl :cry:
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

candace

I feel so bad for her, its not fair that someone so young should have so much stress to deal with in her life. She should be out playing with her friends, and enjoying her life, not laying on her death bed =(

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: candace on November 26, 2007, 04:18:37 PM
I feel so bad for her, its not fair that someone so young should have so much stress to deal with in her life. She should be out playing with her friends, and enjoying her life, not laying on her death bed =(

Unfortunately lots of children have to deal with life threatening illnesses every year, as well as life threatening problems such as hunger, poverty and drought.

candace

I just wish that we could do somthing to help other children like Emily. It's just not fair.

Firetooth

try not to dwell on it candance, are letter should give her hope. It just make's me feel lucky to not be starving or anything.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

candace

Fire tooth,

The sad part is, that she's not around to receive our hope anymore.

Wolfbite posted that she passed away =(

At least she is in a happier place where she can no longer feel the pain

wolf bite

I had debated on giving the full story for Emily in the ultra modified topic. I am just not sure if it is too heavy for this site. Let me know.

I talked to the DR about what can be done for children like her. She talked about how nice it would be to have a site that is just for sick children that are in bed to have friends that can relate to them.  She said that such a site would need constant 24/7 Mods to make sure rude people were not hurting the feelings of the kids. Maybe a secrete forum for Drs and therapists to chat. She also suggested that hospitals would likely financially support the site and could even pay the mods for their monitoring.  An interesting idea. Anyone know if such a site is around?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

There is a charity called dreams come true which gives kids with only weeks to live one wish, go to disneyland, meet there dad etc. unfortunately I only found out about today :(

I could add a page towards it on my site :)

pippin the mighty

I could make a site, it would be piczo though, but i could help???

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: wolf bite on December 05, 2007, 10:09:48 AM
I had debated on giving the full story for Emily in the ultra modified topic. I am just not sure if it is too heavy for this site. Let me know.

I talked to the DR about what can be done for children like her. She talked about how nice it would be to have a site that is just for sick children that are in bed to have friends that can relate to them.  She said that such a site would need constant 24/7 Mods to make sure rude people were not hurting the feelings of the kids. Maybe a secrete forum for Drs and therapists to chat. She also suggested that hospitals would likely financially support the site and could even pay the mods for their monitoring.  An interesting idea. Anyone know if such a site is around?

Wolf Bite

I would like to know the full story Wolf.

I don't know about any sites like that... although that would be a very useful site.

Firetooth

Come on pip, lets start website making. Yes wolf bite please post the full story.

Peace Alliance

Wow... i posted something here by mistake

Firetooth

Quote from: candace on December 04, 2007, 08:19:24 PM
Fire tooth,

The sad part is, that she's not around to receive our hope anymore.

Wolfbite posted that she passed away =(

At least she is in a happier place where she can no longer feel the pain
Such a waste of life :'(
   I think this is one of the saddest experiences I've ever heard of, please, go to my site and add in guestbook any sugestions for my children in need of help page

http://www.freewebs.com/kotoriscool/childreninneedofhelp.htm