signatures

Started by pippin the mighty, November 24, 2007, 02:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

Please put here what you ant to send to wolfbites friend, post nice things please.

Firetooth

Hi, hope you get better soon, your really brave.
Firetooth
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

candace

Hey!

Wow,  San Diego is so far away from my little town in Ontario! I'm just writing to say that I've heard lots of great things about you,

and that you are one brave girl. Never give up hope in yourself! Hope our notes help to cheer up your day   :-D

Love Candace

pippin the mighty

Thjanks guys but we need more signatures!

Firetooth

come on, time is of ecence everybody, post, post post!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

Has wolfbite agreed to do this?

Firetooth

ask pippin, or candance, I don't know, proarbly, I didn't start the topic. Either way, it's better then people posting nothing at all to her

pippin the mighty

I dont know either but its worth a try

wolf bite

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on November 25, 2007, 08:05:30 AM

Has wolfbite agreed to do this?

The DR is at my house until this afternoon. I will print out this thread and give it to her. Whether she feels it is best to give it over of not is up to her.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

pippin the mighty

Want me to type it up for you in neat?

Firetooth

Here is the neat:

Hey!

Wow,  San Diego is so far away from my little town in Ontario! I'm just writing to say that I've heard lots of great things about you, and that you are one brave girl. Never give up hope in yourself! Hope our notes help to cheer up your day   :-D

Hi, hope you get better soon, your really brave, always believe in yourself :wink:

From Pippin, Candance and Firetooth, members of RWL

pippin the mighty

Hey!

Wow,  San Diego is so far away from my little town in Ontario! I'm just writing to say that I've heard lots of great things about you, and that you are one brave girl. Never give up hope in yourself! Hope our notes help to cheer up your day   

Hi, hope you get better soon, your really brave, always believe in yourself

Hey your realy brave, sorry we coudln't manage anything better but i hope this will help, keep being brave and dont give up.

From Pippin, Candance and Firetooth, members of RWL

wolf bite

Hi, hope you get better soon, your really brave.
~Firetooth
England

Hey!
Wow,  San Diego is so far away from my little town in Ontario! I'm just writing to say that I've heard lots of great things about you, and that you are one brave girl. Hope our notes help to cheer up your day   
~Love Candace
Canada

Hey your realy brave, sorry we couldn?t manage anything better but i hope this will help, keep being brave.
~Pippin
England

Some other people that have sent their best wishes and are looking around for lip balm are:

~Arguia Zsah
England

~Windhound
Eastern USA

~Kell
Ireland

~Holby
Australia

Edit: I have had 2 surgeons visiting for the weekend up in LA.  They have now left to go back to San Diego and took with them the note i posted above. The girl's mom has been calling every few hours to keep the Drs updated.  The general discussion really should not be about things this deep, but i was trying to bring some attention to the need. Eventually I will move this to the ultra mod forum and give the full story for those that may wish to hear it.  Thanks,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Faerd

I truly and deeply am moved by your courage

~Faerd
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Arguia Zsah

Hi =)

There is some lip balm in the post for you from the UK.

Keep smiling

~Arguia