LOL

Started by pippin the mighty, November 23, 2007, 12:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

LOL
Today i was in the libary, and saw people taking free post cards, only allowed to take 2 at a time.
And there was some crazy kid watching everyone carefully so they took now more. My friends was banned the day before for taking 3, lol and me and him were in the libary. I went up and took 2 postcards and he went up and took 8... and got caught by the kid and got kicked by him. Thats when i pushed him into some books and he got hurt lol. My friend ran off and so did i and went to our lockers, i got a mask out from the halloween school party and went into the libary with it on. I then went into the libary taking a further 20 postcards pissing the kid off and hitting me ( the dum[ferret] ) i got angry and punched his face twice and picked more post cards up and ran off.  Now im in big trouble.

PS: I sold all the postcards for ?5, lol.

Post all your jokes here for fun and stuff.

Your mumma so fat i ran round here twice and got lost

Shadow

That's not even remotely funny...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

Lol you shoulda been there everyone was laughing at the kid crying and your not a kid, plus my avatars showing!!!!!

Shadow

you started a fight and beat a kid up over postcards and you are proud of it. my opinion of you just dropped drasitcally, and I thought it hit rock bottom long ago.

pippin the mighty

Man you dont understand half the story, and i dont care.

Shadow

than tell the whole story. i doubt it will get you much more sympathy from anyone though.

pippin the mighty

I dont want sympothy, i never did.

Firetooth

sorry pippin but you are infected with bloodwrath.
Shadow, not necesarily defendging pippin, but the other kid kicked his friend, and seemed like a snob, anyway he didn't necesarily deserved what he got, but if I was there  prorarbly would have hit himas well
Pippin, just because you can beat someone up harder doesn't mean your cooler. Oh well, I suppose I wasn't there to see it.

[edit: I deleted the post you posted after this. Use the edit button, or I'll keep deleting your double posts. ~Shael]
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

Eh. Not funny Pippin.

Firetooth

whadda about my joke? :?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Firetooth on November 23, 2007, 03:28:48 PM
whadda about my joke? :?

Heard it before... a few times...

And the bad grammar really makes it less funny (harder to read)

Firetooth

I'll make you laugh at something...

A doctor tells a man
"you need a bath, a good meal and some pills"
  The nxt day the man comes back, incredibly fat
   "Uhh... how did you get on?" the doctor asks
  "Well, I managed the meal and pills, but I couldn't fit the bath in my belly."

COME ON LAUGH! :-D

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Firetooth on November 23, 2007, 03:34:17 PM
I'll make you laugh at something...

A doctor tells a man
"you need a bath, a good meal and some pills"
  The nxt day the man comes back, incredibly fat
   "Uhh... how did you get on?" the doctor asks
  "Well, I managed the meal and pills, but I couldn't fit the bath in my belly."

COME ON LAUGH! :-D

Raised eyebrow.

Firetooth

Come on, at least I've made you raise an eyebrow lol

windhound

no
not funny pippin
kid was doing a job, you and your friend were being donkeys

and stop posting topics there.  post in one of the sub categories if you think its related to real life.
otherwise post in spa room
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't