A sad day ...

Started by Aqualis, November 23, 2007, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Well not ALL of them. XD. I could believe myself superior to 90% of the US, and that would still leave 30 million I would not think myself superior too. (Actually, in terms of intellect, I probably AM superior to 90-95% of the country. My IQ puts me on the outer edge of the Bell curve for the US.)

What I was actually referring to though was the folks on Jerry Springer, the people who make up the Darwin Awards, and other such inanities of American culture.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Holby on November 26, 2007, 12:12:03 AM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 24, 2007, 09:44:25 PM
Yes indeed, America is a vast source of amusement, for both myself and the rest of the world.
That would infer you believe yourself superior to all of your fellow countrymen! :-o

That is the essence that is volkov ;)

Gen. Volkov

Any feelings of superiority I have have been generated by others. I do not have a superiority complex. I don't have an inferiority complex either. Actually, I'm too lazy for either. I have a good self-image, but not an inflated one. It's just that basically all my life, I've been top of the class without really consciously trying, and have at times been referred to as a walking dictionary, walking encyclopedia, and genius by my peers. I know I am none of those things, but they have led to my feelings of superiority and a certain intellectual elitist attitude. Now that I'm in college, I do have to try harder, but even now I only work as hard as I need too. As I said, I'm lazy. There are certain people who are driven to achieve. I'm not one of them. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 26, 2007, 03:39:50 PM
Any feelings of superiority I have have been generated by others. I do not have a superiority complex. I don't have an inferiority complex either. Actually, I'm too lazy for either. I have a good self-image, but not an inflated one. It's just that basically all my life, I've been top of the class without really consciously trying, and have at times been referred to as a walking dictionary, walking encyclopedia, and genius by my peers. I know I am none of those things, but they have led to my feelings of superiority and a certain intellectual elitist attitude. Now that I'm in college, I do have to try harder, but even now I only work as hard as I need too. As I said, I'm lazy. There are certain people who are driven to achieve. I'm not one of them. LOL.

That is basically me you are describing there haha. Only I do have random moments of arrogance that I regret afterwards. Laziness is what I do, but I'm startng to regret not being more active outside of school now that scholarship deadlines are approaching. I am the top for the grade right now, though, so valedictorian will probably get me some cash  8-)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

I was affected by a severe case of seniroitis and laziness. As a result I graduated only Magna Cum Laude. I think my pattern probably holds true for a lot of smart people. I was somewhat active after school though. School plays and such.

Arguia Zsah

Gen. Volkov

Arguia Zsah

Hissss fool... you cannot control I for I am master of you all! Mwaha! Mwahaha! Mwahahahahahahahahahaaaaar! -falls over backwards coughing-

Aqualis

*offers cough drop*

Master of all - except me, that is.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Shadow

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on November 27, 2007, 02:00:16 PM
Egotistical much?

who were you referring to? If it was me, "silence fool!" and if it was volkov "heh"
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 26, 2007, 03:39:50 PM
I don't have an inferiority complex either.

I believe myself inferior to all women. It serves me in good stead.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI believe myself inferior to all women. It serves me in good stead.

Some people like that sort of thing I guess...

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 27, 2007, 06:50:07 PM

Either that or it's true... =P

Gorak

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 27, 2007, 06:50:07 PM

and apparently Volky's into broke back mountain

sorry Volkov, you kinda walked into that one
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

and apparently Volky's into broke back mountain

sorry Volkov, you kinda walked into that one

Actually I didn't. Neither statement is saying something about liking women. Holby said he thought he was inferior to them. I made a joke about Holby being the submissive type, though it was rather subtle.