CARS!

Started by Firetooth, November 22, 2007, 12:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following car type would you rather own?

Ferrari
3 (13%)
Mazarati
0 (0%)
Pagani
0 (0%)
Lamborghini
6 (26.1%)
Porsche
0 (0%)
renault
0 (0%)
b.m.w
2 (8.7%)
peugot
0 (0%)
v.w
1 (4.3%)
a chees puff mobile
1 (4.3%)
a mini
0 (0%)
a volvo
0 (0%)
bugatti
4 (17.4%)
citreon
0 (0%)
any others
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Aqualis

I have a fantasy that involves me stealing either a Ferrari or a Porsche and driving south as fast as I can and seeing how far I make it before I die.

I live less than 30 miles from an exotic car dealership.

I almost did this a month ago.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Shadow

That would be insane... If you ever go inactive for a few days I'll start watching the headlines.

Lamborghini is my choice, although I almost got my hands on a black Jaguar a while ago...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Aqualis

Hehe, yeah, I bet I could have made national news.

~the mighta awualis

Firetooth

I can have images of me robbing ferrari now... :-)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

thanx to some of my previous jobs, I've had the privilage of driving many high end cars.
I disliked Ferrari's immensely because they are extremely uncomfortable and don't have enough leg or head room. Lamborgini is just to impractical, I'm not paying that kinda of money for a car that I can't drive half the year. Not to mention all the ridiculously expensive special maintanence you have to do with them.
No, my tastes are differen't then most. I want a decent full size pick up with 4 wheel drive, like a chev silverado, (really liking the vortec max) or the new Tundra, and still my favorite sports car, a corvette Z06. Absolute joy to drive. The BMW M3 comes in close second to the Vette (Keep in mind 2002 was the newest M3 I've driven) Though I really want to take out a new M6

but for ultimate dream car, Take an '86 Olds Cutlass Supreme, body and interior in mint Condition, T-Roof, slightly flared fenders, Z06 rims, upgrade it to 4 wheel disc brakes, use magnetic suspension system from a CTS-V, A shaker hood feeding an LS7 with a Tremec 6 Speed and a 3.42:1 rear end.
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Sicarius

i dont have none of that cars in your list now, but i have Golf.
Upgraded the car, and now she is real beast ^^

RS-Wolf Methos

Firetooth

I wanna huge massive 4x4 then I can just ram-run a ferrari buisness and steal a enzo lol.
Golf's rule, Gikf's for president!!! :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Aqualis

My friend in Chicago like to dress up in a suit and tie and go to exotic car dealerships and do test drives. So far he's only done this twice, and both times to drive a BMW M3. However, the second time he went, the salesman didn't go along for the ride. Friend said he got the car to 110 before he hit a stop light.

~the mighta awualis

Vulpes Romanorum

Lincoln Mark VIII Towncar.

Well, that's the one I'm getting when I get my Permit in a few weeks(I can, just lazy >.>). The older Town Cars look better, but I'm not so sure about the gas mileage. Still...

Firetooth

Thanks for posting your stories! :D
Now all I gotta do is be a test driver... ::)

Gorak

Quote from: Vulpes Romanorum on December 04, 2007, 08:01:06 PM

Lincoln Mark VIII Towncar.

Well, that's the one I'm getting when I get my Permit in a few weeks(I can, just lazy >.>). The older Town Cars look better, but I'm not so sure about the gas mileage. Still...

watch the tranny in that thing, their complete rubbish
you have to vigilant with tranny service and fluid levels, cause they don't last
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

My brother loves peugot and we've had 2 so far a 406sallon which was perfect and ran for 3-4years with 150000mles on it and a peugot 406 estate that i playing up at the moment >:(

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Firetooth on December 08, 2007, 05:06:07 AM
My brother loves peugot and we've had 2 so far a 406sallon which was perfect and ran for 3-4years with 150000mles on it and a peugot 406 estate that i playing up at the moment >:(

Peugeot 107 xD Although I can't comment on how far/long it works for... mine is only a few moths old with about 2600 miles on the clock.

Firetooth

Peugot and citreon are french cars, I going to try to list a car for 5nations:

Germany:V.W
England:Vauxhall
America:Ford
italy:ferrari
Japan:Daihatsu

Aqualis

your list is bad

germany: porsche
england: aston martin
america: saleen
italy: ferrari (you got this one right)
japan: subaru

~the mighta awualis