Procrastination.

Started by Arguia Zsah, November 21, 2007, 11:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

Should be a sport.

darn history essay... I can't even remember what the Kornilov affair was x_X

The Lady Shael

oh, I would so be a gold medalist.

I remember starting my composition papers last year 30 min before I had to turn them in.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

kell

ive managed to get another extension for my protect, that I've yet to start, 4k word and due tomorrow
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Aqualis

I put off all my art projects until I have to stay up all night to get them done.

It's the only way I can motivate myself to do them. And even then it sometimes doesn't work.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

candace

For some reason, I can't just let an unfinished project sit there. I have a problem focusing on anything except the work that needs to be done. I don't understand how some of my friends can just let their work pile up for weeks at a time, and not even worry about it once.

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Holby

candace should be shot for being motivated and a good worker. The rest of us would much prefer to wallow in self-pity and think about what we should be doing, but aren't.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

Too right Holby. Never do today what you can complain about and put off till tomorrow.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

kell

candace i use to be like that but then i went to collage and hey presto, im a lazy student
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

IM ONLY A JUNIOR BUT I WAIT TILL LIKE, THE LAST DAY, I SAY THAT I HAVE TO FINISH SOMETHING OFF EVEN IF ITS JUST CORRECTING ONE WORD, IM RLI LAZY AND GO ON THE PC ALL TIME OR HOCKEY

Percy

Aqualis

I fear for the future of mankind.

~the mighta awualis

bjornredtail

I think I should post something in this topic... Later.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Shade

Quote from: bjornredtail on November 22, 2007, 10:42:57 PM
I think I should post something in this topic... Later.

Bah! I was just about to post that? :-P

Edit: I guess I put it off too long.. :-)

Alazar is Back

....is my middle name

i am a huge procrastinator, i have composition now and i never due my papers till class time the day its due. Its just my nature! :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..