Posting gone WILD

Started by wolf bite, November 19, 2007, 10:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

Quote from: pippin the mighty on November 21, 2007, 01:24:09 AM
Kells realy mean, he tricked me and just thinks im stupid, which im not and i haven't spammed lately.

I didn't trick you, I said something really stupid in the spa room not my fault you believed it, if you stop spamming, people might be nicer to you, well maybe...
only post if you know about the topic and what not
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

Done nothing wrong lately...

Firetooth

yeah, leave him alone...

anyway, I just post in topics started by myself or pippin in spa101 or role-play. I do like to post in meaningful things like "forum awards" though, I try not to break the rules but usually do without "realising".
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

the rules are very simple. We find it hard to believe that you can consistently do the same thing after being told multiple times not to.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

yes, sorry, I'm talking about the game rules more than the forum rules there, I'm not good at specifing what I'm talking about :oops:
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Drum roll please....

Last month we had 4140 posts, Far out doing may times of any month since this 2.5 year old forum was put up.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

*claps* yay! :D
2.5 years seems like nothing...how time flies! :)