what would you say is the most important element of above ground leafy growth?

Started by Peace Alliance, November 13, 2007, 06:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rough Raiders

Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Gen. Volkov

Quoteno YOU'RE CARBON BASED!

Yes, I am.

Quotegood, that's what i thought but wasn't positive. its not mathematical enough.

In this case, there's no need for mathematics. However, I suppose you could say that 100% of all life on earth is carbon based.

LOL, at first I though kell said he was turkey baste.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

kell

maybe I am.....................

(well what ever ye yanks use to squirt the turkey on thanksgiving that I've seen is all those stupid movies)
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

idunno

But, because turkeys are carbon based you are carbon based too.  You cant deny it...

pippin the mighty

Arguia Zsah

Peace Alliance

Okey, i would just like to point out that i'm the only one here with credible references. The Office wouldn't get something like this wrong!!

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.