what would you say is the most important element of above ground leafy growth?

Started by Peace Alliance, November 13, 2007, 06:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Rough Raiders

*steals Aqualis' Schrute buck copies and sells them back to him for millions* =)
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteBut...but....Dwight Schrute is such a reliable source...

I thought he was the tool who agreed with everything the boss said...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

he is

he's also the one who believed he was getting faxes from his future self

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Oh, right then, in that case I refer you too my previous statement. Except I now add Shael to the "full of it" category.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Oh alright, Shael isn't full of it, she's only half full. XD. Peace is still full of it though.

The Lady Shael

Gen. Volkov

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Faerd

Man what is it that the hare threatens the painted ones with? He said he'd chop off their arboreal verdancy or something right? And then Rockjaw Grang was confused as to why he said that instead of just saying he'd cut down the trees?
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Ruddertail

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward