Effective leadering

Started by Shadow, November 12, 2007, 07:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Thanks Cody. wolf bite is right. If you can't follow the math, it isn't really necessary. But it helps a lot.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: wolf bite on November 14, 2007, 02:05:39 AM
Really well thought out, But I don't know how many people can follow that.

For those that are not good at math taking out a leader fighter. 2 people work together. The first one is in a leader set up, he buy an army and breaks some of the other enemies as he builds lots of huts.? Then his friend attacks him down to his best leader ratio of 175 per hut.? The friend then starts massively leader attacking the target. this friend does not need to be in a leader strat, just have some leaders. He keeps attacking. When he has killed off enough of his own leaders that he can't even attack, he drops some huts to fix his ratio. then keeps attacking. After about 20 or 30 times of attacking the target, the targets leaders will be low. Then the first person (who has lots of land with a great ratio, goes in and murders the guy.? If you are lucky enough to have a 3rd person that is also claned, that person can go in and take the land.

Wolf Bite
Edit: Pippin, get a bigger screen!
Of maybe check your setting on you web browser.

Much easier to understand haha, i knew most of that already, but its really informative but very simple at the same time!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

windhound

Quote from: pippin the mighty on November 14, 2007, 01:44:33 AM
all the writing is coming up big on my screen =( can you help me please

ctrl +  makes text bigger
ctrl -  makes text smaller
ctrl and your mouse's scroll wheel does this too

if you use firefox ( www.mozilla.com ) you can go Edit/Preferences/Content and set your font there.  I forget how IE does it, but I'd assume its somewhere in preferences

on topic, good to see you putting this knowledge to use Alazar = P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

pippin the mighty

The mouse wroks, but the others dont and the mouse one makes it way to small =(

wolf bite

Pippin the size of your screen is off topic. if you want help, then post in the help topic.

------------------

Shadow's way will make less wasted turns than my all out attack. But if you have 2 people working with full turns, you have plenty of turns to even waste a few.

A more manual and less algebraic way to not waste turns is this math:

Pretend the enemy has 50,000 land you believe he has a 175 ratio. Attacker one has taken land, built all huts, then was taken down to only 25,000 land by a friend to have a 175 ratio.

Target 50,000 land and 8,750,000 leaders
Attacker 25,000 land and 4,375,000 leaders

In order for the attacker to beat the target we figure what ratio the target needs to be taken down to.

Attacker?s ratios (50,000 targets land + 25,000 attackers land = 75,000 / 2 = 37,000 land used for attackers ratio).
(4,375,000 attackers leaders / 37,000 land used for attacker?s ratio = 118.24 Attacking ratio).
In order for the attacker to murder they must have a 15% ratio advantage, times attacker?s  ratio by .85 we find the target?s ratio must be less than 100.50.
(50,000 target?s land * 100.50 ratio to beat  = 5,025,200 leaders).

Now all we need to do is take the targets leaders and keep deducting 5% until we get under 5,025,200 to see how many suicide attacks are needed, then add one to account for any variables.

8,750,000 leaders  ? 5% = 8,312,500 leaders
8,312,500 leaders  ? 5% = 7,896,875 leaders
7,896,875 leaders  ? 5% = 7,502,031 leaders
7,502,031 leaders  ? 5% = 7,126,929 leaders
7,126,929 leaders  ? 5% = 6,770,583 leaders
6,770,583 leaders  ? 5% = 6,432,053 leaders
6,432,053 leaders  ? 5% = 6,110,451 leaders
6,110,451 leaders  ? 5% = 5,804,928 leaders
5,804,928 leaders  ? 5% = 5,514,682 leaders
5,514,682 leaders  ? 5% = 5,238,948 leaders
5,238,948 leaders  ? 5% = 4,977,000 leaders
You how have a breaking ratio to beat, and one more for good luck
4,977,000 leaders  ? 5% = 4,728,150 leaders

In other words, a leader fighter with 25,000 land and a ratio of 175% can murder a leader fighter with 50,000 land and a 175% ratio if a friend first takes 12 losing leader attacks against the target.

This took 5 minutes to figure out. All someone needs to do is put in what their land and leaders are above and follow the same formula.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

Quote from: windhound on November 14, 2007, 10:36:12 AM

about time someone did :P

ahaha i can't believe i didn't notice this before:

21 suicides from 175 defending ratio will ALWAYS leave the target with a defense ratio of 59.5 (kills 66% of their leaders). Yet another shortcut for you lazy kids who don't do math :-P. Wow, actually writing this stuff out has caused all kinds of things to click for me too...

Troop training messes this number up a bit. I think that in the interest of not overcomplicating the game, troop training for leaders should be removed.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: windhound on November 14, 2007, 10:36:12 AM

Yeah the only problem is im pretty sure i did that before shadow made this topic......I take it your nova :-P

Wolf Snare

With troop training set to 100% leaders, and after 21 suicides, you leave your opponent with roughly a 105 ratio, from 175.

Throws a wrench in the entire scheme, but not impossible to do still.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Wolf Snare on November 20, 2007, 12:47:27 AM
With troop training set to 100% leaders, and after 21 suicides, you leave your opponent with roughly a 105 ratio, from 175.

Throws a wrench in the entire scheme, but not impossible to do still.

Definetly not, most people should be able to do it without much trouble, anyone that is halfway good at this game can manage to destroy at LEAST a little NW.  :wink:

Shadow

actually 21 suicides with troop training on 100% leaders leaves them at about 86.5 ratio unless you get unlucky and kill low amounts of leaders each time. I think you just got unlucky that time.

Alazar I don't think you are thinking very clearly. If someone had 105 ratio after suicides, you would need over 180 attacking ratio to break them, which means you need about 10% more land than they have. Dash scrapes land like mad, so I don't think this is actually possible. I suppose you could kill some net by killing leaders, but that's it...

Now I wonder if my math is right or if Snare is right? I'll have to test it a few times before I can be sure.

Alazar is Back

Yeah i know, but what i should have said is with 2 people it makes it super easy to destroy someone with full turns each, as long as you have a decent plan thats organized!

Shadow

No, no you still aren't thinking clearly. 2 people will have just as hard a time to get all that land as one. If it were easy for two people don't you think Dash would be ruined by now? The code is currently set up in a way that can be easily taken advantage of.
If you don't believe me, try it yourself.

Alazar is Back

alright i just might do that.