RWL flier

Started by Blood Wake, November 12, 2007, 03:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

simple, stupid, and kind of ugly, but it works.

I'm going to print out a bunch of these and put them in Redwall books at the library.

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

windhound

Cool 'wake
But if you're going to be putting them in library books I'd recommend a bookmark type thing
somthin like
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

wow, that's way cool! I like it, lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

my own version of Windy's

h

Ashyra Nightwing

That's a good idea! I was going to do this with those old RWL posters (remember those?) but I never got round to it...

windhound

O_o
What program are you using Sean?
The compression is horrible.  There's an actual line above Strategy and Game

oh, and the reason I put the critter sideways is because when you put it in a book it'll be right side up and the text vertical
but either way works.  probably need to do somthing about that compression though
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

I know, I use paint and it sucks, I need something else bad! BAD!

h

windhound

Blood Wake

thanks, this is what you use?

h

windhound

90% of the time I use Gimp

I used Photoshop CS on my old 333mhz G3 iMac just to see how she would do on this
did fine.  quite peppy she is

Anyways, GIMP has a good portion of the features Photoshop has.  You just have to get used to the interface, which some love, some hate.  I'm neutral on it.
Its a lot easier to use in linux because you can just devote a workspace to it.  In Windows the Gimp windows just add up till they start stacking, then its annoying

Blood Wake

I downloaded and tried it out, I don't know what I'm doing, so I tried opening help stuff and it said that I didn't have the help files or something

h

windhound

Thats unfortunate

http://docs.gimp.org/en/index.html
thats the online docs, scroll down and there's a massive table of contents

If you're utterly confused just ask, I've used it for long enough I know my way around fairly well

Firetooth

Quote from: windhound on November 12, 2007, 04:50:06 PM
Cool 'wake
But if you're going to be putting them in library books I'd recommend a bookmark type thing
somthin like

I like it :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

I just got back from the library, I put some of all three in tons of Redwall books, made me want to read, unfortunately my little fliers and bookmarks were printed in black and white, they still looked really cool though

h