Shannon
2 (50%)
The two toms who help them
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

pippin the mighty

When do you have to go play rugby?

Firetooth

later today maybe, or it migt be football, I don't know yet :?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Have you done anymore of ya story yet? :?
I wanna read more, what I read ruled :-D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

ok here it goes:

One fine bliss autumn day, a bear was strolling in the woods. The bear was called ?lieutenant Turious Bear, founder of the Armarda. He was a grizzly bear who was immensely strong and wouldn?t let anyone stand In his way, for he was the son of Dihodrun the great.

Turious had lead many army?s into battles just like his father. In the corner of his eye he caught some movement.
It was Dame his loyal soldier, he was followed by the Armarda, a clan of 100 soldiers ready for war at any time.
He over-took Moss flower with just 100 of his soldiers. He destroyed the army of Cluny and took the town of disembargo.

In the icy regions of Meskaton

Firetooth the magnificent was rounding up his feline army for a feast. They had just taken Roharn by force with the ?biggest army the was in the region of Meskaton. Firetooth was a fierce lion-sized tom cat.

:roll: :-o

LT ?8-)

Firetooth

KOOL! :-D

I gonna do loads of random smileys for no reason :-( :oops: :evil: :| :wink: :roll: :evil: :oops: 8-) 8-) :? :-o :-( :-D 8-) :-( :-) :-o :-P :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll:iolutkuyk :roll: :oops: 8-) :? :-otuk :| :| :roll: :cry: :-P :oops: :? :-o :-( :-) :-D 8-)

What weapons does your bear have, Firetooth uses tooth and claw, and snowfleck has a giant two-handed sword

pippin the mighty

Thanks, Leuitenant turious bear weilds a bow/arrows and a huge katana :evil: :wink:

LT  8-)

Firetooth

Wicked, Firetooth's feline army use curved swords, bow and arrows and their tteth and claws, but firetooth can crush any of them with his bare paws.
  Snowfleck fights for justice, and had an army of 50polar bears, but Firetooth only wants money and land, and has an army of 1000cats, and is in a war with Snowfleck if they ever meet.
  What species are your army, and wha weapons do they use in da story?

pippin the mighty

Well im a bear, my army is made up of bears of coarse  :-P

And my army wields bow/arrows and huge, huge double sided axes and daggers in there pelt which the put in there for close up combat  :-o

LT  8-)

PS: how old r u?

Firetooth

Kool, I won't say in case other people read exactly, but I'm under 16.

Firetooth

gonna go now, bye :-D

pippin the mighty

Ok same, may you help me think of more charecters???

Firetooth

My account's email suspened :-o

Sorry if this takes a long time to reach you.

Firetooth

Quote from: Firetooth on November 10, 2007, 09:14:00 AM
My account's email suspened :-o

Sorry if this takes a long time to reach you.
Wait, as this burns within, it's fixed itself :-)   (random or what)

pippin the mighty

lol yh are you working on it? :?

LT  8-)

pippin the mighty

This is redwall, welcome.

This is a friendly game which is fun and entertaining for you. It envolved simple stratergys for you to get to the top, all in all its an easy game to pick up. Theres nothing to dowload and it absolutley free.

Hows that as a starter firetooth???

Check this out :-o :-o :-o :-o

http://www.milius-web.de/ar/pix/the-armada-logo.gif
and this

http://www.armarda.co.uk/homepage%20_files/Armarda%20logo.jpg

You gona reply :?
And im gonna work on a bit more now