0 (0%)
Shannon
2 (50%)
The two toms who help them
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

pippin the mighty

This is redwall, welcome.

This is a friendly game which is fun and entertaining for you. It envolved simple stratergys for you to get to the top, all in all its an easy game to pick up. Theres nothing to dowload and it absolutley free.

This game hold few requirements, and I am here to equip you with the basic info of the game:

To get turns, give the game time, you start with 100 and get 5 every 10mins.

Earn loyalty: This allows you to get loyalty which is used to do missions in generals hut. The amount of huts you have affects the amount of loyalty and leaders you get.

Forage: Forage is a quick and easy way to earn food for your army.

Loot: Looting is just the same as foraging, but gets you money, not food.

Scout: scouting allows you to get land without attacking ect. its good when you have not much land.

Construct: This is were you construct your buidlngs. you need land to build on and cash, which you get from scouting and looting. You can construct:

Markets
Tents
Barracks
Camps
Huts
Foragers
Towers
City
Unused Land

Markets will increase the amount of money you get per turn, the more markets you have the more cahs you get.

Tents will Decide on how many workers you get, the more tents you have the more workers you have.

Camps are based on mercenaries, the more camps you have the more mercenaries you can buy and they will cost less.

Barracks are also based on mercenaries, they will give you mercenaries of you own when you spend turns.

Huts are for leaders. The more huts you have the more leaders you get per turn.

Foragers give you food. The more you have the more food you get.

Note: Constructing buildings and looting, scouting, foraging ect. use turns.

To attack, either go to the command bar at the bottom of the page and type in players name and click do , or go to their warlord page by clicking on the number next to thier name and click attack.

The easiest way to increase your networth is to build lots of markets and other buildings, by doing this you can use your turns and get the privellages of what the buidling give you. I think succseesfull attacks help to as thats a key way to get land. But this is just a basic journel i, me and my Assistant leader will make one soon.

Thanks for reading and good luck.
Thanks to firetooth and myself you can read this very basic journel and benifit from it i hope.

LT  8-) And Firetooth  :-P

Firetooth

That is reallllyyy good 8-)
Lets make a topic about it on another page from real life, since it's about the game
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Lets put this in general discussion
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

wait we need to add more, can you come up with a startergy that you use to make net?

Firetooth

Build looooaddddssss of markets is all I do  :wink:
Attacking helps to get money, land, net, workers occasionally food and loyalty

pippin the mighty

Yes ok thankyou but i was thinking more of a basic one in a bit more detail please

Firetooth

ok, how about this?
  Indeed, the correct way (sorry start over)

The easiest way to increase your networth is to build lots of markets, I think succseesfull attacks help to, there's probably more complicated way's I don't know about yet, though. 8-)

pippin the mighty

Thats ok thankyou, i will add a little to it but thanks alot =)

Firetooth

Firetooth

I go now, best of luck :wink:

pippin the mighty

windhound

holy fish guys

The Game Guide is now under my wing, I'm working on it slowly.  Tons of stuff to sift through, probably have an early version up somtime this week if the other admins agree on it.

but no.  if you have to spam, do it in the Spa Room.  Thats why its there.  7 pages of back and forth between two people?  ...just... 
AIM, MSN, YIM, google's messanger (which doesnt require a seperate program, it can be used via their gmail interface) all this stuff is free, use it please
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

windhound

I'm going to remove the redirect tomarrow as well
you're not really supposed to post topics there
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

pippin the mighty

Aww your mean =(? I still got my pointy rake and garden slab!!! and we were making it for our clan members when they join!!

wolf bite

I am meaner-er. Bad things, real bad things, are about to happen!

Urg. Thanks windy for catching this in the real life forum. I see a lot of double posts from firetooth TODAY after I pre-warned him yesterday.

Because it was not in the spam room at the time, and he had been recently notified of the rules with even links to the rules, yet decided to intentionally go against them ...

1st warning to Firetooth!

(If you have not got the picture yet, this is a bad thing)

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

Sure, now that it is in the spa room, you can spam all you want here. but this warning is from when it was not in the spam room.

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles