0 (0%)
Shannon
2 (50%)
The two toms who help them
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Firetooth

That rules, ooohhh,ooohhh, read my bit! :evil:

Like Bear said, this game hold few requirements, and I am here to equip you with the basic info of the game, that at times I admit I didn't know :oops:

If your finacnces are -  build markets, at the least 200 each time, that gets your networth and finances up, but to build you need land, to get this you can attack or scout.
  To attack, either go to info and type in players name and click attack, or go to warlords hut and do the same thing.
  To get turns, give the game time, you start with 100 and get 5 every 10mins.
   If people attack you lots, go to generals hut and raise defences, the easiset way in m opinion to get loyalty is to have low taxes and attack a lot, but not on too strong or weak foes, or they desert. I NEVER earn loyalty from the options buttons.

Welll, how's that?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Quote from: pippin the mighty on November 10, 2007, 09:26:18 AM
This is redwall, welcome.

This is a friendly game which is fun and entertaining for you. It envolved simple stratergys for you to get to the top, all in all its an easy game to pick up. Theres nothing to dowload and it absolutley free.

Hows that as a starter firetooth???

Check this out :-o :-o :-o :-o

http://www.milius-web.de/ar/pix/the-armada-logo.gif
and this

http://www.armarda.co.uk/homepage%20_files/Armarda%20logo.jpg

You gona reply :?
And im gonna work on a bit more now
This rules, and I like the armarda banner
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Firetooth on November 10, 2007, 09:35:07 AM
That rules, ooohhh,ooohhh, read my bit! :evil:

Like Bear said, this game hold few requirements, and I am here to equip you with the basic info of the game, that at times I admit I didn't know :oops:

If your finacnces are - build markets, at the least 200 each time, that gets your networth and finances up, but to build you need land, to get this you can attack or scout.
To attack, either go to info and type in players name and click attack, or go to warlords hut and do the same thing.
To get turns, give the game time, you start with 100 and get 5 every 10mins.
If people attack you lots, go to generals hut and raise defences, the easiset way in m opinion to get loyalty is to have low taxes and attack a lot, but not on too strong or weak foes, or they desert. I NEVER earn loyalty from the options buttons.

Welll, how's that?

Yes that almost perfect but you need to use all proper words like you not - u and even the space out a but so it doesnt look so complicated other thank thats its perfect, ill get started on intro into more detail =)

Firetooth

ok, I'll add more proper words then :-D

pippin the mighty

Thank you when we have got all the stuff we need, not for a hour maybe,  i will type it up in full for us =)

Firetooth

k, I leaving forums now, but I'll still be on RWL

pippin the mighty

Dont leave we need to work on this

Firetooth

I back...again :evil:

pippin the mighty

lol ok you type it up but in proper this time okk?

Firetooth

ok, but you do ur intro first, got it? :-D

pippin the mighty

yes im going to but you work on that aswell

Firetooth

Ok, I finished, I just need the intro first, by the way, should this be a new topic all together?

pippin the mighty

This is redwall, welcome.

This is a friendly game which is fun and entertaining for you. It envolved simple stratergys for you to get to the top, all in all its an easy game to pick up. Theres nothing to dowload and it absolutley free.

There is the basics ( pending ) :roll:

There is clan that you can create or just join another clan, for example the Armarda or eire.
Clans are good because you can get protection out of them and make new friends
all in all clans are a great way to be protected by other members or just plane fun!!

Then there is turns ( pending )

Earn loyalty: This allows you to get loyalty which is used to do missions in generals hut. The amiunt of huts you have affects the amount of loyalty and leaders you get.

Forage: Forage is a quick and easy way to earn food for your army.

Loot: Looting is just the same as foraging, but gets you money, not food.

Scout: scouting allows you to get land without attacking ect. its good when you have not much land.

Construct: This is were you construct your buidlngs. you need land to build on and cash, which you get from scouting and looting. You can construct

( pending )

Hope you like it ?:-D

LT ?8-)

pippin the mighty

Shadow

that was a double post. if someone wanted to comment on it, they wuld have

I don't think you are quite experienced enough to be writing the game guide just yet.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..