founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

Nope firetooth hasnt got it

Firetooth

yeh, sorry :oops:

By the way, Man U RULE!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Lol no they don't

And no need to be sorry no your fault if you dont got it =) so can you help me on the website?

Firetooth

On my site, can you sign in da guestbook please, pippin? :?

8-) 8-) 8-)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Ok then, I'm on it. :-D though Im only making home page 4 u. Otherwise you won't really do anything, but I'll give u any hint's u need

pippin the mighty

Ok thanks =)

Firetooth

K, i was just gonna say I needed email. LOL :roll:

pippin the mighty

Ok its pip28@gawab.com and were do i sign guest book it just says guest book nothing else :? :? :? :? :?

Lt 8-)

Firetooth

There should be room to sign at top, your user is merlin75 and your pass gullagog, change it now.

pippin the mighty

How :? wont let me sign in  :-o well i do but the page is blank :?

Firetooth

Just write in your topic and anything else, it's white with lots of spaces, by the way, your site's on help mode, so if your stuck it should help you. ;)

pippin the mighty

ok but it wont let me in

Firetooth

hmmm. oh well, I made ur freewebs homepage, remeber ur user merlin75 and pass is gullagog, change it now before anyone else reads.

pippin the mighty