0 (0%)
Shannon
2 (50%)
The two toms who help them
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

wolf bite

I have been repeating the forum rules in the topics you are posting in and even the link where they are printed.

Forum Rules / Quick Review

Our rules have been posted many times and in lots of different places. Because of several changes in forum programs, some are hard to find. It is the member?s responsibility to know the rules. I therefore make this quick overview so new people can find the basic overview of the rules:

?   Our theme is that of the books called Redwall and warring forest animals with medieval weaponry.

?   New members are encouraged to make introductory posts in the General Discussion.

?   Although the average age of members is about 20, we do have some members under 13 years of age. Because of this we maintain a PG13 rating.

?   Staff members will be treated with respect when doing their staff jobs.

?   Advertising, double posting and spam is only allowed in the Spa Room 101.

?   It is sometimes hard for the Staff to determine if a post is simply an expression of being upset or ?flame? (intent to provoke). However, obvious and / or repeated flame will have the Staff after you fast.

?   Unless you are 7 years old, we expect basic grammar and capitalizing without instant message type expressions like ?I 3ink u r Gr8?.

?   Insults toward a person?s ?out of character? are never allowed. Don?t even think about insulting someone based on his or her race, heritage, age, intelligence, sexual orientation, religion, etc ?

?   Insults to the actions of a person?s ?in character? are allowed if either factual or expressed within the forum?s theme, such as ?You tailless rat.?

?   Most of all, you are encouraged to have fun!

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

windy every time i message you on msn it says "message cannot be delivered to all participants"
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

odd.  mine lists you as offline
I have to use pidgin and adium.  MS doesnt have a linux client and its apple client is sub-par.  Pidgin supports chat, but not chat rooms.  Adium seems to do fine with both, normally.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

well i am offline at the moment, but i was on and trying to message you about half an hour ago

ill catch you later
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.