Shannon
2 (50%)
The two toms who help them
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

pippin the mighty

kk thanks firetooth just hasnt got msn and everyone who psoted are meanies =P

Shadow

windy i would love to help you with the game guide if you need it. I want to take a look at some more of the math involved. I am also a reasonably good writer when I need to be :-P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

Pippin,

Are you saying that what windy and I just did as part of our staff duties are mean?

(note: this is a trap for someone that has not read the rules.)

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

pippin the mighty

no everyone else they are being unsurportive when we trying to help our clan out

windhound

pippin, most new clans are small
the older clans can get members fast because everyone knows everyone

spamming the boards with topics about your clan isnt going to generate new members, but it might cost you a few

edit:  catch me on msn shadow, all I'm doing now is reformatting old pages, will add new content and modify as needed...  but the old pages are no longer acessible, and do have some of the formulas (which may be old, I'm afraid I'm going to have to double check most of them)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

pippin the mighty

this isnt about that, we are just talking about our books and a few other things, my strorys based on this :

Sneak preview over :-o

LT 8-)

Shadow

you know what spam is. right now you insult our intelligence by pretending you do not understand the rules. you are lucky wolf bite is a nice guy. i would have reset your post count to 0 long ago if i was an admin.

im done helping you on turbo. our deal was no spam and i would teach you. deal's off.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

Fine you have taught me enough anyways =(

wolf bite

*** Wolf Bite WAS being nice, now he is setting traps and scouting the forums just looking for a violation to impose penalties. ***

There will not be another warning.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Quit picking on piipin, he didn't tell me to start that topic you said he did! :-o   :-o

Anyway he's right, we were just talking about hobbies.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Plus I don't understand these forums rules, can someone help me out please :? :? :?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

thanks firetooth but its not very clver to pick a fight with wolf bite hes the administrater, oops. and ill show you my story so far, were you wana see it?

Firetooth

oK, thanks, can you please tell me the forum rules :oops:

Sorry wolf bite! I haaven't been a warlord on this game for more than a month, I don't really understand much of it or it's rules, I only found out from Bear that it's reset every month.

Firetooth

Ok, cna i see ur story so far. :-D

pippin the mighty

go to my new topic in spa room 101 on warrior cats and bears