Aid limits

Started by Shadow, November 10, 2007, 12:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

When you are allied with another clan, there is no lomit on aid or how high/low you can send aid. when you are trying to aid a clanmate, the normal limits apply...

should you not be able to send unlimited aid to anyone in your clan? pretty sure this is a bug
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Orcrist

I think that, even if you are clanned, you can't send aid to someone 3x higher than you. If you're supposed to be able to, then I guess that's the bug you are referring to... :-D
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Shadow

exactly - if you are allied with another clan, you an send aid far over 3x your net. should it not be the same for clanmates?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on November 10, 2007, 12:31:32 PM
exactly - if you are allied with another clan, you an send aid far over 3x your net. should it not be the same for clanmates?

That does make absolutely no sense.....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

kell

he means, if i'm a clan with shadow and i'm over three times his net he can't aid me, yet if we have an allied clan he can aid a member of that clan even if they are three times his size
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Alazar is Back

Lol, thats not what i meant kell, i meant that he has a good point it makes absolutely no sense why you can't aid someone in your own clan with that NW but you can if they are in an allied clan.

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 20, 2007, 09:01:43 AM
Lol, thats not what i meant kell, i meant that he has a good point it makes absolutely no sense why you can't aid someone in your own clan with that NW but you can if they are in an allied clan.

thank you for restating the original point of this thread..

I have to bump this with a potential bug. Today on turbo I was sending Peace aid, and after 5 shipments it said I could not send any more, even though his clan was allied to mine at the time

Alazar is Back

I had to restate the original point of this thread because kell didnt understand what i was talking about.....

Ruddertail

It's still limited by net. Epsilon Dash and I were clanned, and I could not send him aid because he was over 3x my net.

Or is it supposed to be limited by net, even in allied/same clan situation?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Alazar is Back

Im pretty sure its still limited, which is lame it shouldnt be....