a new topic

Started by Blood Wake, November 04, 2007, 11:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

500:1
  LOL! I love the bit with the rake! :-D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 07, 2007, 10:39:19 PM
LOL. Poor razorcube.

Shadow: I invented it, Aqualis and Ashy picked it up. Been calling him RazorCube ever since.
What?!? Absolutely false! I made it up because me and razorclaw had the biggest feud ever for a while and i would push his buttons on the forum. I almost got banned because i would make up a new name for razor every post and it was driving him nuts!

You aren't gonna steal that newbish memory from me! i'll find the topics if i have to!

Percy

My hobby is snarecakes.

Blood Wake

wait? I'm fighting Pippin? am I supposed to pay attention to the spa room? *picks up ice cream scoop of death*
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

is this the time of day the forum comes alive? its like 2am where I am lol
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Aqualis

Hey, you snooze you lose.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Blood Wake

who is the leader of the leaders when they go into battle? and why don't they lead troops, they just lead each other in doing missions.

leader 1: okay you guys, get out there and raise our defenses
leader 2: no, you go out there and raise our defenses, I'm the leader around here.
leader 1: well so am I and I told you to get out there first!
leader 3: new orders from our leader!
leader 1: who?
leader 3: that guy sitting on the computer
leader 1: who's he think he is? I'm the leader around here!
leader 2: well we always do what he says
leader 1: well I'm the one to lead us into doing it.
leader 3: what are you guys talking about? I'm the leader, I even brought the news from our leader that we need to prepare raiders
leader 1: I didn't give you those orders? what are you talking about?
leader 3: our leader
leader 2: you mean me?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWhat?!? Absolutely false! I made it up because me and razorclaw had the biggest feud ever for a while and i would push his buttons on the forum. I almost got banned because i would make up a new name for razor every post and it was driving him nuts!

You aren't gonna steal that newbish memory from me! i'll find the topics if i have to!

I'll find them for you. Unfortunately those topics prove I am indeed the originator of RazorCube.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=7896.0
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Heh, it amuses me so much how legendary the Razorcube topic has become...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

kell

i think everybody has had a fude with poor razor (him and his pink guitar)
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: kell on November 12, 2007, 12:07:00 PM
(him and his pink guitar)

Bass.

Razorcubes are my favourite kind of cube.

Rough Raiders

I still like volkypie...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 12, 2007, 12:24:13 AM
QuoteWhat?!? Absolutely false! I made it up because me and razorclaw had the biggest feud ever for a while and i would push his buttons on the forum. I almost got banned because i would make up a new name for razor every post and it was driving him nuts!

I'll find them for you. Unfortunately those topics prove I am indeed the originator of RazorCube.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=7896.0

Ah, but it was me who dredged that fact up for you.

RazorCubes... good times...

I was the creator of Teh Almighty Awualis though. I made him a crown...

Aaa... Aqualis is no lnoger around? And I doubt Ashy is...

*nostalgia*

-laughs-

Shadow

they are both here on and off
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..