a new topic

Started by Blood Wake, November 04, 2007, 11:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

what should it be about?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

pippin the mighty

snarecakes are like a new member of redwall, im gona try make some =0

kell

snarecakes with some blood wake on the side
founder of eire

pippin the mighty

Gen. Volkov

We already have one topic totally devoted to snarecakes. Do we really need another? I sense a trap!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

kell

looks under bed nad behind curtains*

not after me
founder of eire

pippin the mighty

hey i hear hes in ireland somewere watch out !!! its a trap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blood Wake

the word snarecakes is a trap, now that I've said it you all talk about it constantly, it was a trap, it is always on your mind, "hmm... I want some delicious snarecakes" you can't get away from the thought

h

Shadow

I can. I fail to see how snarecakes are so amusing.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

its snare in a cake, god shadow your so slow
founder of eire