This is a discussion for really fast or warped things

Started by Holby, November 01, 2007, 02:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

I am faster than a Cheetah. I have a ticket and numerous passengers and people who've tried to follow me who can attest to it.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, well, the dog isn't just going to run the race all by itself either. Though a husky might have a good shot at winning. You'd have to give them both an incentive to race though.

Shadow, Aqualis, automobiles don't count. And the cheetah could out accelerate you anyway. Cheetahs do 0-60 in 1.5 seconds. You guys would have to be in drag racers.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

pippin the mighty

and he could have arms that are wheels with very small but very very powerful engine =) and i can just get about 1mph before tripping over a stone =(

Blood Wake

yes, we all must watch out for the stones. I think the penguins would win *nod*
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

pippin the mighty

yh but personally i voting for the hedgehogs, no one goes near them

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

pippin the mighty

lol, i atleast your arms wont crush us, will they? and anyway there are too many of us and we will burst your tires so think gain ()()> and eat my fish <><

Gen. Volkov

Shadow, you lie.

Motorcycle wouldn't help, except for drag bikes, very few to none do 0-60 in less than 2 seconds.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

theres a youtube vid somewhere of a 2500 horsepower bike

i havent seen it personally though

and for the record, i never lie

Rough Raiders

*throws acorn at said cheetah and knocks it out*
I win..
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

pippin the mighty

pippin the mighty

o and dudes this isnt fast and warped but in reg and turbo how do you put a message under your stats page? i have checked everything but i cant seem to. PLEASE help as my friend firetooth if being bullied by auste-locke and other muppets... lets just hope they didnt see that =)