Previous topic - Next topic

Should the League go?

Yes
No
Im staying out of it

pippin the mighty

now you come to think of it...

wolf bite

I know I am being very lenient about Pippin?s posts.  This site, because it is about Redwall, is from the age of 11 and up.  Because of that we need to look at members of our community based on their age.  Some of our members are older and some younger, but we need to be fair to all. 

It is hard to enter a new place and feel welcomed and become part of a group, even that much harder when less than 13 years of age.  Pippin just wants to be part of us and it is hard to start in when you don?t know anyone.  Coming down hard on him for minor violations of the rules will only keep us from keeping new members. But polite nudging will make him feel welcome.

New members are yet to know what is really going on in the game, so it is easier for them to start getting to know people from things outside of the game. He has started a topic in Real Life about hobbies and soccer.  Maybe people can add to that discussion so we all get to know each other.

Now Pippin, let me give you a few tips that will make people better answer your posts:

Capitalize your sentences, it makes the post look cleaner.
Make the post longer with the full thought.  This way it gives other people more to answer.
Don?t double post (meaning posting after your last post) you can go back and edit to add to the last one if you had a new thing to add.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

pippin the mighty

thank you wolf bite i will try and keep to those so people might read my new posts, apart from the gopher one though thats just nonsense

Shadow

lol well i have offered to help him by teaching him some strats if he can keep spamming to a minimum for a few days :roll:

im all for new members, but blatant post-count-upping really annoys me for some reason

i will try to limit my sarcasm
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

Up until now Ive not acted against the league, they attempted murders and what not have forced me to destroy some net. I hope that now you'll leave me alone and we can return to peaceful ways
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

Hey shadow i think i know what spamming is, its were you put things that arn't needed to be posted , and... ya post them? and the good thing is when you post somethig that, people wana read? have i got it right?

Shadow

pretty much

also instead of posting twice in a row, use the modify button

pippin the mighty

ok iv'e never seen that button, and hey i like the word button

windhound

Quote from: kell on November 04, 2007, 01:46:18 PM
Up until now Ive not acted against the league, they attempted murders and what not have forced me to destroy some net. I hope that now you'll leave me alone and we can return to peaceful ways

~sigh~
no can do kell
you destroyed 50 mil net
my fault entirely really, let my defences laspe for a few hours and you got lucky
still.  you realize I cant let that stand = (
5x I could ignore.  15x I just cant.  Thats malicious and will result in retal
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

kell

oh so it's my fault you murdered me first, and i retaliated, silly me for not seeing that
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

windhound

nope
its your fault for overreacting
the fact you knew it was me makes it worse  = P
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

To be honest, if i got murdered i would justify almost any amount of retaliation, except killing...

windhound

Ah, point of clarification, it was an attempted murder.  One try that failed
Which can honestly mean anything.  Maybe I went for an esp. and hit the wrong button. 
Not the case here, but assuming that I was going to murder 21 times (I was only going to hit 5x if I had gotten through) is a little much

Destroying 50mil net for one failed murder is justified?  not really. 
the correct response would have been 5 murders and a few attacks, as a reminder that you have teeth
15 murders and a call for peace afterwards really doesnt work.
Eye for an eye, fine. 
Eye for what you interpret as an attempt at an eye?  Eh. 

Peace Alliance

The problem with an eye for an eye, ear for an ear. Is that he who casts the first stone must be without sin.

Anyone here without sin?

Shadow