Death to the league

Started by The Obliterator, October 29, 2007, 03:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the League go?

Yes
No
Im staying out of it

Gen. Volkov

That means I'm not sure exactly what will happen yet, but I'm pretty sure bad things are about to happen to Obliterator.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Ok then, just one question.....Just Obliterater or will i be included? Seeing as ive done nothing wrong i hope that i dont end up dead over this issue...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

I'm not the leader of the League, but if I had to guess, you will probably left alone, unless you provoke us. You joined Blades after all this started.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Ok sweet, if someone for some reason has a problem with me then at least let me know before im gonna die lol
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

the league is comprised of some of the best players the game has seen to date (i dont include myself in that number :-P yet)

i dont think going to war with it will be your best idea
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

I wanna know who Percy is... he's very mysterious, it makes me laugh
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

heh, its actually pretty funny

Rough Raiders

Yeah, I joined the Blades before all of this, and I'm still in the blades, and I'm not necessarily out trying to kill people, but I'll back up my fellow clan mate, because thats just how I am...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

The Obliterator

You guys are really asking for it.
I leave my clan to stop all this and then two people out of your clan go ahead and murder me a further 20 times!
All i wanted to do was show percy not to mess with me too much.
I stopped and now you continuing.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

kell

the league are out there tryin too pwn everybody so fight back people
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

Quote from: The Obliterator on November 03, 2007, 12:49:51 AM
You guys are really asking for it.
I leave my clan to stop all this and then two people out of your clan go ahead and murder me a further 20 times!
All i wanted to do was show percy not to mess with me too much.
I stopped and now you continuing.

you attempted to kill the leader. you arent giong to get away with the scott-free. take responisbility for your actions

pippin the mighty

is this about the clan called league in turbo????

Shadow

you know as well as the rest of us that there is no clan in turbo called the league...

yeesh you remind me of alazar

pippin the mighty

Shadow

well a big hint would have been the forum title (reg discussion)