Death to the league

Started by The Obliterator, October 29, 2007, 03:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the League go?

Yes
No
Im staying out of it

The Obliterator

The Scarlet Pimpernel just knocked me down 100 mil networth.

I am going to kill him so if any other league member gets in my way they are dead too!

He murded me 36 times and then someone else from his mabey knowing or not did it a futher 6 times! :-(

So be ready because I will come.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

kell

probaly not a god idea to announce it like that
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Peace Alliance

ya, in fact thats quite silly.

also, murders are nasty, but a kill on reg is fairly significant. You shouldn't be surprised if the repercussions are elaborately harmful.

windhound

meh
bad Percy

Not entirely sure I'd threaten the other League members though
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Obliterator

Ohh well ill just have to hurt him for it
because 36 times! i would believe it if he had a grudge againts me but why do it cause i was first

kell

league is a lot of players tryin to pwn and the players i thought would stand up and fight them actually joined very shocking
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Percy

Egads, kill me? That's a bit extreme. I do notice you've changed your post from its previous statement of declaring war, I wonder how the rest of Blades would have felt about that?

At any rate, I must say, I've never been one to take to threats overly kindly.

QuoteMon, 22 Oct 2007 03:10:59 -0600
From The Obliterator (#41) (?)

watch who you attack or i will come at you with vengance
And I received that from you after one of my runs. It was followed up by my being maxed by you a couple of days later. Now I don't have a problem with that, but I do have a problem with your cries of innocence.

But it isn't terribly personal, actually, the idea was to put all 7 member of the League in the top 9. I have a lovely little screencap if you're interested.

I wouldn't pursue these thoughts of killing me any further, it's not good for your health. And it's sort of hard to compete against 7 of the game's best.

I wish you luck on your non-killing endeavours!

The Obliterator

still no reason to murder 36 times

and wouldnt you max someone else if they did that to you

Percy

Well I was trying to take you out of the top 10, and in my stupidity, I neglected to check the market. And there was 2 billion food, keeping you up there. So I bought it! and bam, you dropped like a rocket. I was more upset I'd spent so many turns trying to murder you when the solution was right under my nose.

Oh, the max attacks on me were way before I murdered you, I'm not sure what they were for?

The Obliterator

yeah your dead cause im back in the top 10

Percy

My dead what?

The Obliterator

meaning im gonna kill you

also i saw you attacked your own clan member

who does that?

windhound

Er.  You cant attack your own clan member while both are in the same clan
Guessing you're looking at the news and seeing attacks before somone joined the clan
until somone joins they're freegame, unless otherwise specified
even after, if somone has too much land they can request it be taken from them and somone will boot or be booted to take said land, afterwhich they can rejoin

Anyways, death threats are rather silly against the leader of a clan the size of League.  If you do kill Percy he will remake (again) and his clanmates will aid him back to where he was..  then set upon you. 
I wouldnt fancy it at any rate, but suit yourself
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

I like Percy, he's funny.

looking at the size of the League I'd bet that if Percy died that The Obliterator would be dead before Percy even got on to see that he'd died.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Obliterator

so what i can resign again too and i guess you would be like me if this happened to you