Leader missions

Started by Shadow, October 28, 2007, 02:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I always like to have a bunch of peoples stats posted on my list, but i dont get into all that math it takes to much time for me like i said its easier to just wing it, and it seems to work for me just fine, when i actually play a whole set im in the top ten and many times the top five, so whatever.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

taekwondokid42

I have a question:

When you attack someone unsuccessfully, how many leaders do they lose?

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

idunno

They lose 10%?  That would make breaking leader people pretty easy...

Shadow

they lose 5% you lose 10%

im not sure where i remember this from though...

numbers seem a little high, can an admin confirm?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

That's right. If you lose, they lose 5% and you lose 10%. If you win, they lose 6% and you lose 9%.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Lady Shael on November 01, 2007, 10:34:08 PM
That's right. If you lose, they lose 5% and you lose 10%. If you win, they lose 6% and you lose 9%.
really? i didnt know that!

Gen. Volkov

It varies greatly though, there's some sort of variable in the equation that controls it. Same as with a regular attack.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 02, 2007, 01:04:59 PM
It varies greatly though, there's some sort of variable in the equation that controls it. Same as with a regular attack.

What do you mean? I know that sometimes when i attack i lose more than the other person, but sometimes its different....so theres a variable equation for all that?

Gen. Volkov

There is a variable in the equation, so that how much you lose varies, and how much you land you gain varies. It's not fixed at 5% and 10%, or 6% and 9%.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

oh so its pretty random then? :?